Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Weird: I earned Miles and MQMs for Flying on a Award Ticket.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weird: I earned Miles and MQMs for Flying on a Award Ticket.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by indufan
But really, have we ever seen any reports of this actually happening?
No reports here perhaps, but YES, I've seen it. I manage a number of DL accounts for friends and relatives, and I've personally seen miles post and then get removed a few days later from irop award travel.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:44 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
No reports here perhaps, but YES, I've seen it. I manage a number of DL accounts for friends and relatives, and I've personally seen miles post and then get removed a few days later from irop award travel.
I have seen it first hand as well. I posted a question about something that I did not deserve. Within a short period of time, the points were gone. My posts I did delete, by editing them and replacing all of the post with the word delete. But it was too late, the damage was done.

Obviously this OP is not a swift on the uptake. Still has not went back and pressed the edit button.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.