Wiki Posts
Search

unable to book on dl.com

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2009, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, Hyatt Plat.
unable to book on dl.com

Anyone else getting the ::::Your booking session has expired. Please start over. :::: error? am I doing something wrong?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 12:51 am

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by padrevic
Anyone else getting the ::::Your booking session has expired. Please start over. :::: error? am I doing something wrong?
Just log back in using your SM number and password and you should be fine.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:05 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Yes, I'm getting the same error msg. And unfortunately, no, logging out and back in doesn't fix it.

Doing the chat thing now to see if I can find an answer.

Answer from online chat: Search by Schedule works. But the normal Search or Search by Price doesn't.

I can't seem to get an answer on whether the problem is systemwide, intermittent, temporary or whatever, but the agent had an answer readily available.

Last edited by 18sas; Apr 1, 2009 at 9:13 am
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:08 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I just had the same problem - but was able to resolve it with re-searching for the flights.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:12 am

Programs: UA1k, DL
Same here. I didn't post because I didn't want to create another DL.Com issue thread. But seriously, this needs to be resolved. There is always something wrong on DL.Com. It's getting ridiculous...
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by Denolloyd
Same here. I didn't post because I didn't want to create another DL.Com issue thread. But seriously, this needs to be resolved. There is always something wrong on DL.Com. It's getting ridiculous...
Still better than .bomb aka United.com
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:37 am

Programs: UA1k, DL
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Still better than .bomb aka United.com
Since I have not flown UA in about six years, I will surely take your word for it.

Sorta off topic but..
My question to DL would be at what point are individuals held accountable for their performance. I worked in IT Development and UAT testing years back. The desktop application I managed had about 150 internal users and impacted thousands more on a daily basis (Chase Credit Card Apply By Phone App). If my users frequently had issues caused by my application, I would have been gone after fair warning.

Every change whether it be table driven or hard coded were put through several testing phases. We rarely had any issues due to the amount of testing we did. The analysts developed business requirements via Use Case Scripts, the developers/coders built the app based upon the Use Case Scripts, the Testers built Test Scripts mirroring the steps taken from the Use Case Scripts. In the end, every click, query, etc was tested. Everything... If issues were discovered, the app was rebuilt, and the same testing plan was followed once again.

Even when changes were being made to the switch which in theory should have absolutely no impact on our app, we were in there at 2AM est testing functionality.

It's really not that difficult. Someone needs to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.