Wiki Posts
Search

2009 White Envelope arrived by UPS Today

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat & 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold
White Envelopes Arriving Yet?

Anyone received their EP credentials yet? Thinking I might make it this year, but got the standard Plat envelope yesterday. Wondering if EP comes later/in addition, or if getting the usual Plat envelope means no go,
Old Feb 7, 2009, 10:34 am

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, Delta PM, *wood Ambassador Plat, Marriott Self-Imposed Exile
i'm wondering if the program has changed... my status says "EP" but i got the regular platinum package this week.
Old Feb 7, 2009, 10:35 am

Programs: DL GE
What is inside this mysterious white envelope!
Old Feb 7, 2009, 11:14 am

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat, Avis First
I bought a white envelope from Delta RPU on ebay....

(sorry couldn't help myself)
Old Feb 7, 2009, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by boston aa flyer
i'm wondering if the program has changed... my status says "EP" but i got the regular platinum package this week.
The EP package comes separately from your regular Medallion credentials...
Old Feb 7, 2009, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

But safe to say if it hasn't arrived by now, we didn't make it, right?
Old Feb 7, 2009, 7:10 pm

Programs: Delta, SPG
Originally Posted by foneil
No, that is not safe to say.
Old Feb 7, 2009, 7:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: CO, DL, US, AS, CO, BA, LH, SQ, WN
Originally Posted by foneil
In my opinion it is pretty safe. I had almost 190,000 MQM's and about 140,000 actual flight miles on DL, 3/4 of them at or above "M" class, and I have not gotten one.

So if you are below those mileage levels, even with lots of M, J, and F fares, I believe you are out of luck.

Getting the white envelope is about as likely as getting a "low" (at the assigned low mileage level) Sky Miles ticket to wherever you want to go, when you want to go there.

Anne
Old Feb 7, 2009, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NoPlaceLikeHome
In my opinion it is pretty safe. I had almost 190,000 MQM's and about 140,000 actual flight miles on DL, 3/4 of them at or above "M" class, and I have not gotten one.

So if you are below those mileage levels, even with lots of M, J, and F fares, I believe you are out of luck.

Getting the white envelope is about as likely as getting a "low" (at the assigned low mileage level) Sky Miles ticket to wherever you want to go, when you want to go there.

Anne
149K flight miles used be to be way above the level of certainty. Maybe they're still trickling out. I had about 120K BIS miles and thought that was the minimum level. I seem to recall that the Medallion level status refreshes each Sunday morning at 12:01 am ET (a Delta employee told me that at one time) so look again in a few hours. I wasn't holding my breath and a I da*$ sure won't now.
Old Feb 7, 2009, 11:34 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Is it safe?
You're talking to me?
Is it safe?
Is what safe?
Is it safe?
I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.
Is it safe?
Tell me what the "it" refers to.
Is it safe?
Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.
Is it safe?
No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 8:06 am

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, Delta PM, *wood Ambassador Plat, Marriott Self-Imposed Exile

Anne
does it say "executive partner" on your status when you log into Delta.com?
Old Feb 8, 2009, 8:14 am

My status just says Platinum Medallion when I login and I had over 160 MQM last year (ALL FLOWN)..... What gives???
Old Feb 8, 2009, 8:53 am

Programs: DL PM/EP, AAEXPLAT, BAGOLD/GuestList, UAPremExec

Anne
I don't think it's safe to say. I was EP last year, and for those who qualified in 2007/8, the program "guaranteed" re-qual in 2008/9 at 125K MQMs (well below the threshold to initially qualify, I'd guess). In 2008 I flew ~530,000 MQMs, all but 3 or 4 sectors in paid F/J, so I'll go out on a limb and assume I've re qualified in any event (both on the 125K "requal" threshold and my arguably pretty significant activity above that).....and I have not yet received the "envelope".
Old Feb 8, 2009, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 3534ad
I don't think it's safe to say. I was EP last year, and for those who qualified in 2007/8, the program "guaranteed" re-qual in 2008/9 at 125K MQMs (well below the threshold to initially qualify, I'd guess). In 2008 I flew ~530,000 MQMs, all but 3 or 4 sectors in paid F/J, so I'll go out on a limb and assume I've re qualified in any event (both on the 125K "requal" threshold and my arguably pretty significant activity above that).....and I have not yet received the "envelope".

For 530K MQM's they ought to deliver it in a gold-plated envelope.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 9:11 pm

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Originally Posted by 3534ad
In 2008 I flew ~530,000 MQMs.
Now that is a serious accomplishment. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.