Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

500 Bonus Miles: Link Your SkyMiles & WorldPerks Accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

500 Bonus Miles: Link Your SkyMiles & WorldPerks Accounts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2009, 9:51 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Me and the Mrs, refugees from Northwest WorldPerks (and holders of multiple NW WP Visa cards) each opened up a new Delta SkyMiles AmEx card recently. That triggered a new SkyMiles account for each of us. We have subsequently received the letter via (postal) mail asking us to link our WP and SM accounts, and they offer 500 miles for doing so.

I see many references to getting 1000 miles for doing this, so of course I don't want to do it for just 500 when I could get 1000.

Does anyone know the real deal - is the 1000 mile deal targeted or time-limited? Anything special one needs to do to get the 1000 mile bonus?

Thanks.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I registered on both sites and got 500 miles twice altho I am not sure whether both of them posted on the DL site or that I got 500 on each of them. All I know is that it added up to 1000.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.