Wiki Posts
Search

Site like pda.continental.com for DL?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2009, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM
Site like pda.continental.com for DL?

Does Delta have a website like pda.continental.com, where you can go look the day ahead and see where you are on the upgrade list?

Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 2:39 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
No but NW does at this address: http://mobile.nwa.com.

It has full funtionality of nwa.com
Old Jan 14, 2009, 3:06 pm

http://mobile.delta.com
Old Jan 14, 2009, 3:12 pm

as above, http://mobile.delta.com

for those with full browsers (g1, winmo, and iphone) you can surf the full site as well.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 4:01 pm

I believe the answer is that there is a mobile website, but it doesn't have upgrade lists on it like the CO site does, unless there's a new feature that I'm not aware of.

On the other hand, DL does have gate monitors that show this and CO doesn't, so...
Old Jan 14, 2009, 4:20 pm

Programs: DL PM / MM, Nat'l EE
I hope the powers that be take the best of the mobile sites and adopt the nwa platform that at least allows a change in seats from any phone. I've found that feature very helpful!
Old Jan 14, 2009, 5:55 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
The CO mobile site is amazing. DL needs something like that.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 7:15 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by vatraveler
The CO mobile site is amazing. DL needs something like that.
I agree. CO PDA site is way better. There is so much information and the info is easily accessible.
Old Jan 14, 2009, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by snod08
I agree. CO PDA site is way better. There is so much information and the info is easily accessible.
what are the main things you access?
Old Jan 14, 2009, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by DeltaWebDev
what are the main things you access?
Upgrade list is a real nice feature (especially for airports without a GIDS), as well as equipment (ship) number (so we can see if a 737-800 has PTVs, etc.) as well as where the incoming equipment is coming from (good for looking ahead and seeing if the plane is going through a city with bad weather, etc.).
Old Jan 14, 2009, 10:31 pm

CO's pda site has a color ascii diagram of the seat map for your flight, which is very helpful if you are checking for availability (standby etc) or changing seats. the elite upgrage list and the standby upgrade list are on the pda site also, which is huge.

the flight status page on CO is much more user friendly than the DL version. As the above poster mentioned, you can check where your aircraft is coming from, which is great during IRROPS.

DeltaWebDev should go on a coast to coast junket on the major airlines (non-delta), with nothing but a blackberry. Get a good look at everyone else's best practices and incorporate them into the DL site.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 1:58 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL PM (not for long)
Originally Posted by FLLDL
CO's pda site has a color ascii diagram of the seat map for your flight, which is very helpful if you are checking for availability (standby etc) or changing seats. the elite upgrage list and the standby upgrade list are on the pda site also, which is huge.

the flight status page on CO is much more user friendly than the DL version. As the above poster mentioned, you can check where your aircraft is coming from, which is great during IRROPS.

DeltaWebDev should go on a coast to coast junket on the major airlines (non-delta), with nothing but a blackberry. Get a good look at everyone else's best practices and incorporate them into the DL site.
+1 ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.