Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

PROMO ENROLLMENT CLOSED: Up to 150% mile bonus for most miles earned through year-end

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO ENROLLMENT CLOSED: Up to 150% mile bonus for most miles earned through year-end

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2009, 8:20 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by sntrao
thanks...got the dice rolling...sent in an online request. not sure if anyone got the multi-partner bonus for bonus miles that posted on top of the base miles. The 5000 bonus miles appear in the Miles column instead of the Bonus Miles column. So I would think, these would qualify for the multi-partner bonus. i am looking for data points and crossing fingers
You're mixing my metaphor. We got balls rolling and dice rolling..... hmmmm what else could we roll? LOL This promo has turned into an athletic event. I am exhausted from mattress hopping from Choice to Wyndham to Best Western etc. Who needs a gym membership?

(note: The title Quality Inn is total literary license I wish we had an emoticon for sleep deprived. This one >> << looks too much like he is snoring soundly.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.