Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com not showing potential upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2008, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Delta.com not showing potential upgrade

My wife is on a flight from ATL to SLC 1737 Q fare class. She is silver medallion and I am wondering why DL.com is not showing a potential upgrade for the flight. Does not show requested V class at all. Any thoughts before I have to call the Medallion desk and try to find someone who understands what I am saying. Thanks.

Kev
Old Aug 24, 2008, 9:53 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Rewards Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star
I ran into this a few days ago. After calling, the phone agent indicated that it was some sort of bug in the system. From his perspective, he could see I was on the upgrade list.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 12:53 am

There's a Zillion PLATS now out of ATL

these days connecting two hubs from ATL i'll bet there'll be 20-30 PLATS
ahead of you no matter when and at what position you begin your journey
on the upgrade list.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:29 am
Original Poster

I know she probably did not have a chance of an upgrade. I just found it strange that the website did not show her being wait listed. We shall see!!

Kev
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:34 am

I'd call. I changed a flight the other day and after the change there was no request in the system. A quick call cured that.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:47 am

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
how did you book it?

Expedia likes to put your middle name as part of your first name and thus your name on the res and name on the sm account don't match. happens to me that way anyway.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Did she make Medallion status after booking the trip? I just had to call about that, because if you book the trip and then make Medallion status, the system does not update your upgrade potential automatically.

Mike
Old Aug 25, 2008, 9:18 am
Original Poster

It's strange because last week it showed that it was requested. Then yesterday when it came time to check in, the request was gone. Who knows. Buggy DL.com perhaps?

Kev

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.