Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20k miles for free with Bosley

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2008, 8:04 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Bosley posted yesterday for me. 200k+ (and growing) this year with 0 DL segments credited to SkyMiles.
^ 350K and growing.....
Old Oct 19, 2008, 4:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
At last... mine posted sometime yesterday or today. My appointment was 8/22. Sounds like FTers are batting 1.000 on this one. I have to say I'm impressed with how it was handled by Bosley, given some of the difficulties we've all had with other promotions, which required lots of nagging and follow up to get miles posted. ^ to Bosley on that.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 4:08 pm

Programs: Whatever you have, I have too.
Happy to report that today my 20K Bosley promo miles posted into my account. As previously mentioned in earlier posts, my appointment was 13Aug, and I had to exercise patience, as well as write a couple of emails to Bosley, plus call the guy I consulted with to get the ball rolling for me. I'm so glad this is over and that the miles posted.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Mine posted today too. My appt was in Minneapolis on Aug 22.
Old Oct 28, 2008, 5:52 am

After waiting over 8 weeks and not recieving the 20k in points. I emailed bosley last night and this morning the points posted in my skymiles account. My appointment was 8/23 in NYC
Old Nov 3, 2008, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Got a follow-up call from Bosley consultant about an hour ago - rep had the audacity to ask if I had come there to inquire about the service or about the DL miles (miles have long since posted). I told him the truth - the miles were a sweetener to come in for a consult but an estimated $12,500 for more hair was a deal-breaker.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 3:13 pm

Programs: CO PLT,DL Plat (status match),BD Gold, Amex Plat, SPG Plat, PC Plat
I had a crazy story...........
Scheduled appointment , then rescheduled it with satellite office in White Plains NY.
When miles never posted - i emailed - with the reply :

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in Bosley, if you did not come in for the consultation you do not qualify for the Delta Miles.

Nakai
Patient Services

then:

I argue

then:
Dear sir,

I checked your record and it does show that you had an appointment scheduled on the 8th of August at 1:30 p.m. however it does not show that you came in and completed the appointment and in order for you to receive the miles you would have had to complete a consultation.

Nakai
Patient Services

i then argue again then:

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

I have forwarded your email to my supervisor. We really appreciate your patience with us. The gentleman who handles our delta miles issues will be out of the office until Tuesday. Please be reassured that we are working to have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible, and we will let you know the moment we've made progress.

Thank You,

Jeanne

Patient Services

then:

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

The error on our end has been resolved and your record now reflects that you completed your consultation. We credited your miles to your account today.

That you very much for your patience with us!

Sincerely,

Jeanne
Patient Services

I was seriousley considering the procedure for eyebrow thinning ( except for the fact that eyebrows will need to be trimmed like hair) but now have a bittersweet feeling
Old Nov 3, 2008, 4:40 pm

I went for a consultation in August - nine weeks later no miles posted. However, a short e-mail last night to Bosley and the miles posted today, together with an e-mailed apology. Certainly no complaints on my part. The whole experience was very professional - no pressure during the consultation and very polite staff.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
It took a phonecall regarding an Aug. 19th consultation, but my miles finally posted today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.