Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transport from Norfolk (ORF)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2008, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, AS Gold 75k, IHG Aspire, Marriott Titanium , National Exec Elite, Amex Plat
Transport from Norfolk (ORF)

Hi all,
I have my first Delta flight today, landing in Norfolk at midnight. I have never been here before, am I going to be able to get a taxi or should I book something?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 5:26 am

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Yes,

Yes , you'll be able to get a taxi. Welcome to the Tidewater area of Virginia. The airport is larger than you might expect. if you have free time go to Virginia Beach, about 8 miles away. Nice beach and good restaurants, three miles of clean boardwalk.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 6:22 am

Programs: DL FO; > 6'8" FF club
Originally Posted by goodison
Hi all,
I have my first Delta flight today, landing in Norfolk at midnight. I have never been here before, am I going to be able to get a taxi or should I book something?

Thanks in advance.

A lot of hotels have shuttles..
Old Jul 7, 2008, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Actually, welcome to "Hampton Roads". You should have no problem getting in. While you might be the last flight, there will taxis available. If you'd like as a backup, I'd suggest having the number for Carey (they are the provider of airport transportation services).

http://careyvip.net/careyvip/airportconnection/
Old Jul 10, 2008, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, AS Gold 75k, IHG Aspire, Marriott Titanium , National Exec Elite, Amex Plat
Thanks for your help everyone, flight arrived early and there were cabs available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.