Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Past flights history suddenly deleted?!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2008, 1:39 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Yep that's the same thing I have had happen for the last two weeks - no history, but everything keeps posting (flights and parter activity). Several others in the thread have had the issue too, with similar non-success of calling India web support.

I love how they try to sell us a rental car or hotel reservation before they are done.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by bearcat74
I love how they try to sell us a rental car or hotel reservation before they are done.
Haha, I know right. I also like that when you call to change a flight, I get asked if I need to change any hotel or car reservations. If I need to cancel a flight, I get asked if I need to cancel rental car or hotel reservations. Then, of course, when I buy a ticket on the phone, I get asked if I want to make any rental car or hotel reservations.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 3:03 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by DLATL777
Haha, I know right. I also like that when you call to change a flight, I get asked if I need to change any hotel or car reservations. If I need to cancel a flight, I get asked if I need to cancel rental car or hotel reservations. Then, of course, when I buy a ticket on the phone, I get asked if I want to make any rental car or hotel reservations.
Or when DL makes a schedule change and either the flight times change by like 5 mins, but you want it cleaned up... or even better, when the flight times don't change at all, just the flight numbers. THEY STILL ASK!!!
Old Jul 10, 2008, 9:21 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Talking to Delta's Indians is mild torture. They should use it at gitmo, as it could really streamline the process. Just tell the prisoners that if they can purchase an error-free ticket from Delta's Indians then they are free to get on that flight and go home. They'll all crack within a few hours.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 9:47 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Have been out of the country for 7 weeks and had the same problem when checking mile postings yesterday. All miles posted correctly but no detail is shown. I emailed and received this response:

"Thank you for contacting us. We apologize you are unable to view your
account activity online.

"It has been brought to our attention that a new SkyMiles partner;
SkyMiles Store (GB) has joined the SkyMiles partner program. When
mileage from this new partner is added to any account as is the case
with yours it has caused the account to be temporarily disabled.
Regrettably, we have not been advised of when the account history will
be accessible, we are hopeful in the near future."
I believe that partner is the one who had the Million Miler luggage tags we discussed a couple of months ago.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Have been out of the country for 7 weeks and had the same problem when checking mile postings yesterday. All miles posted correctly but no detail is shown. I emailed and received this response:

I believe that partner is the one who had the Million Miler luggage tags we discussed a couple of months ago.
Thank you so much, Im glad we at least know WHY this is going on. That would explain why I have the same problem, I ordered some luggage tags for my father from that store.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton, Marriott & SPG Platinum & a whole lot of other programs...
Originally Posted by DLATL777
Thank you so much, Im glad we at least know WHY this is going on. That would explain why I have the same problem, I ordered some luggage tags for my father from that store.
Bingo! - Ironic that it is their store (albeit outsourced)
Old Jul 18, 2008, 9:08 am
Original Poster

FIXED! Thank you
Old Jul 18, 2008, 12:29 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Fixed here as well. Excellent! ^
Old Jul 18, 2008, 12:48 pm

Programs: Delta Reserve - PM
fixed here too....good work! ^
Old Jul 20, 2008, 2:39 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Fixed!
Old Jul 20, 2008, 6:36 pm

*thumbsup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.