Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Any pictures of the business class cabin on delta's 737-8?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2008, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Location: NY Tri state- but hangs out in nicer weather in west coast
Programs: CO Plat, National VIP, Avis PC,

Any pictures of the business class cabin on delta's 737-8? The only ones I can find are for the late 90's. Have they redone the cabin since then?

Thanks
Old Feb 25, 2008, 3:16 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by ghurty
Any pictures of the business class cabin on delta's 737-8? The only ones I can find are for the late 90's. Have they redone the cabin since then?

Thanks
Even if it's called "business" class it's really just domestic first. Some of the 738's have been refurbished with PTVs, some haven't. These refurbished ones are relatively new additions.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:00 pm

Programs: UAL, AA, AS, CX
Are there any recent F seat/cabin pics for the 737-8? I didn't see any on airliners.net Thx
Old Jan 6, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
Originally Posted by JHIN
Are there any recent F seat/cabin pics for the 737-8? I didn't see any on airliners.net Thx
It's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but here's the view from 4A on one of my evening DTW-SEA flights last Fall:

The additional recline from this row was quite nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.