Wiki Posts
Search

Fly to Europe and Earn up to Triple Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL CCR (Gold for Life), AA EXP, HH Diamond, SPG Platinun
SM Insider - triple miles to europe?

Ive just received the medallion skymiles insider email and it has a lnk for a limited time offer for triple miles for flights to europe, however on clicking the link, no luck, just a test page at delta.com, anyone else having this problem or know about this offer:

Fly to Europe or Africa and double or triple your bonus miles. Don't miss this limited-time offer

http://www.delta.com/marketing/eurobonus/
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Bad link in Medallion Skymiles Statement

I just received an online statement from Delta, with a fly to Europe - triple miles offer. Unfortunately, the email links to a test page, that states:
Test Page
Testing marketing redirect-delta.com/eurobonus
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:31 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion

I just received my January Medallion Sky Miles Statement, there was something in regards to Flying to Europe or Africa and earn double or triple bonus miles. I was excited clicked on the link but it did not work.

Did anyone get the same error?

Does anyone have a link that works. I hope these miles will also qualify for MQM.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:33 pm
coz

Programs: DL GM
Same here. Ooops.. Looks like somebody made a mistake. I will assume that this will be discovered and fixed very soon.

Now if only we could get triple MQMs to Europe, then I would buy a ticket right away.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Im on the telephone now with delta online services
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:34 pm
coz

I am very impressed at how quickly people read their skymiles e-mails though.

In just minutes of receiving my e-mail I look on FT, and there are already three threads!

This one at 3:29 PM, one at 3:30 PM, one at 3:31 PM.

Amazing. It is as if we are all sitting around waiting for these e-mails. Now that is dedication.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Ive just booked a business flight to europe in 3 weeks so i want it to count!

Im on hold with online whilst they search for the answer.... fingers crossed its mqm, great start to the year
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Premier Plat, UA Plat
Originally Posted by coz

Amazing. It is as if we are all sitting around waiting for these e-mails. Now that is dedication.
Or addiction.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by coz
Either dedication or an indictment of our lives!
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:42 pm
coz

Originally Posted by BritNYC
Ive just booked a business flight to europe in 3 weeks so i want it to count!

Im on hold with online whilst they search for the answer.... fingers crossed its mqm, great start to the year
I thought business tickets were refundable? Could you just refund and re-issue.?

Wow, just thinking triple miles to Europe, plus 100% bonus as GM-- thats quadruple miles on a TATL flight!
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by coz
I thought business tickets were refundable? Could you just refund and re-issue.?
Fare could be higher now...
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Online help told me to email through the contact us page, she couldnt find the link and when logging in as a PM couldnt see the offer. Looks like it could be a mistake. Lets wait and see

RESULT: They called me back, what service:

www.delta.com/marketing/eurorewards

Last edited by BritNYC; Jan 10, 2008 at 5:03 pm
Old Jan 10, 2008, 5:13 pm

the link they gave us doesn't work

http://www.delta.com/marketing/eurobonus/

this one however, does:
https://www.delta.com/marketing/eurorewards/

missing the "s" for secure

Details:
Bonus Offer:
Purchase and fly round trip on Delta-marketed/operated flights between Atlanta and Dublin (Ireland), Prague (Czech Republic), Vienna (Austria), Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland) or New York (JFK) and Budapest (Hungary), Pisa (Italy), Bucharest (Romania), Berlin and Frankfurt (Germany), London and Manchester (England) and Accra (Ghana) between January 10, 2008 and March 15, 2008, and earn triple bonus miles for each round trip in BusinessElite (for J, D and I fare classes); earn double bonus miles for each round trip in Economy Class (for Y, B, M, H, Q, K, L, T and U fare classes). Delta marketed codeshare flights are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion or Million Miler™ status. Register at delta.com/eurorewards and complete travel by March 15, 2008 to earn bonus miles.
Restrictions:
This offer applies only to the long-haul portion of travel (no bonus given for travel beyond gateways).

So, no double miles getting to ATL or JFK. Just from ATL/JFK to designated cities.

No going to make me go on a MR!
Old Jan 10, 2008, 5:31 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's a pretty limited set of cities. Unfortunately it doesn't include my upcoming destination
Old Jan 10, 2008, 5:32 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Will this apply to MQM also or just double miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.