Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

ATL-SEA # 1115 Y Meal Service or Snack Basket only?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL-SEA # 1115 Y Meal Service or Snack Basket only?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2007, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Question ATL-SEA # 1115 Y Meal Service or Snack Basket only?

Thursday Morning Flt - Just wondering whether the term on the DL.com that says "refreshment" in Y means simply that or can I expect something more substantial. Mileage is 2,182 OW.

Thanks!
Old Dec 9, 2007, 1:15 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Klarity7
Thursday Morning Flt - Just wondering whether the term on the DL.com that says "refreshment" in Y means simply that or can I expect something more substantial. Mileage is 2,182 OW.

Thanks!
It won't be a free, full meal.

"Refreshment" has typically meant a "snack pack" with crackers, cheese spread, a box of raisins, and a candy bar. This would typically be served about 1 hour into the flight. Then, 1-2 hours before landing, you also receive a choice of one item from the "snack basket", which contains peanuts, cookies, and peanut butter crackers.

Recently, DL has been replacing the "snack pack" with a food-for-sale program on some flights, but it appears as if your flight will still be operating under the old system.
Old Dec 9, 2007, 1:36 pm

Just got off of 1115 in F. Coach had the snack pack. First had the full meal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.