Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

What is the Least Expensive Flight on Delta Air Lines?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is the Least Expensive Flight on Delta Air Lines?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2008, 10:32 am

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Plat, Hertz 5*Gold, MR Silver, Avis Preferred, AMEX Plat/SPG/DeltaPlat
Originally Posted by skchin
For the last 2 months, the prices have been $200+
I booked them a while back, out for several, several weeks meaning I booked for several weeks back and forth at one time

I don't have to book for a while but the next time I do, I would imagine I'd pay more LOL
Old Jun 6, 2008, 11:41 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I actually revitalized this thread in the hopes of determining if the trick alluded to by the OP in the fall of 2007 still works now that DL has switched largely to electronic vouchers. I guess the title doesn't exactly convey that though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.