Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Bonus opportunity

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2007, 7:13 am

I am! I faxes my Nexflix info on November 2 (showing I signed up before the promotion ended), still nothing has posted. Called today, and they said they got the fax, but that it takes 3-4 weeks for them to process the fax. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by jonnydoe1234
Called today, and they said they got the fax, but that it takes 3-4 weeks for them to process the fax.
See, that's the thing that's been happening to me since September. They keep saying they've gotten the info, and that it's going to be 2-4wks to post; and then when 4wks is up, they tell me "well, we're gonna need you to send XXXX to us, and it's going to take about 2-4wks to post after we receive that".

It's happened to me three times now! I refuse to let this die, but I've never been so hassled with something like this
Old Nov 23, 2007, 5:37 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
I'm still owed 5k. (they gave me 15 instead of 20 b/c Ameriprise never posted.) I have sent them irrefutable documentation twice now (once by mail, once by fax).
Old Nov 23, 2007, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by andymo99
I'm still owed 5k. (they gave me 15 instead of 20 b/c Ameriprise never posted.) I have sent them irrefutable documentation twice now (once by mail, once by fax).
...and what have they told you in the mean time?
Old Nov 26, 2007, 10:20 pm

Well, today they FINALLY did it!

After 5 rounds of calling; 2 rounds of faxing; 1 physical letter; interacting with 2 different supervisors; and nagging, yelling, and above all else, whining (in ways which would truly do even this site proud )... DL finally gave me the 5000mi I've been waiting on for nearly 6mo down to the day.
Duly appreciate all of the help and info given here!

Special thanks to FlyerTalk member rrgg, whom I believe deserves the most credit in helping make this happen! ^
Old Nov 28, 2007, 10:28 am

Well just shows you cannot give up and let delta (little d) win by not constantly going after them for what is rightly due for having participated in delta (little d) promotions.Does the deltaInsider ever read these threads???? I also just got the missing 5000 today.If we continue to be involved in these poorly executed promotions we can only expect problems the next time.Nothing changes,its not like this hasn't happened before and will surely repeat.They just don't know how to put together a promotion that works properly period.Have pity.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 10:53 am

Programs: UAL Premier, US Gold, AA, NWA, DL, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold
Delta Promotion

Originally Posted by Getiton
Well just shows you cannot give up and let delta (little d) win by not constantly going after them for what is rightly due for having participated in delta (little d) promotions.Does the deltaInsider ever read these threads???? I also just got the missing 5000 today.If we continue to be involved in these poorly executed promotions we can only expect problems the next time.Nothing changes,its not like this hasn't happened before and will surely repeat.They just don't know how to put together a promotion that works properly period.Have pity.
Just got my 5000 miles today also. You are so right about these promotions not being executed properly.

Last edited by XHUNTER33X; Nov 28, 2007 at 10:55 am Reason: No comment posted
Old Jan 3, 2008, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
New 2008 promotion starting out with a bang

Check out the new thread I started on the 2008 partner bonus. The web site is a mess.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 2:48 pm

Here we go again,They just never learn,if there is another(whatever you call it) Get ready to chase them for the miles.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 2:09 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Talking

Originally Posted by Brendan
I just got mine [on Aug. 24/ 2007]too, but my friend, whose acct. I manage, has not gotten his. He had only 5 partners, one of which was MCR, which some people said might not count !
So why did DL make us wait 12 weeks + 10 hours?? To allow for late posts by their partners ?

In mid-Dec. I finally remembered to e-mail DL about my buddy's missing 5K. I got a confo receipt via return e-mail in hours.
Today I looked at his acct. & found the 5K there! Finally posted yesterday (Jan. 9/ 2008) !
Old Aug 13, 2008, 12:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Skymiles Platinum Medallion
Cool Any transfer offers from MR and Delta?

Is anynoe aware of any transfer offers between AMEX and Delta at the time. Special bonuses or extra points/miles for the transfer?

Thanks!
Old Aug 13, 2008, 2:44 pm

There was a 20% bonus until 7/31, so probably won't have one for a while.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 1:36 pm

HOW SOON WE FORGET!!!

Remember 25K Partner Activity 4/1/07-5/31/07 The thread was started "New Bonus Opportunity"on 4/4/07 and ran for 1107 postings.The comments expressed today are and will be the same.

We just have to realize what we are dealing with,having written many times about the lack of marketing knowledge,ability to put together any similarity of a coherent program these hot shots continue to fall on their ....

AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER.The tree that bears the fruit is sick from the top down.Have pity.

Last edited by Getiton; Nov 22, 2008 at 2:12 pm
Old Nov 22, 2008, 1:42 pm

Up to150% mileage bonus for most miles earned thro--

HOW SOON WE FORGET!!!

Remember 25K Partner Activity 4/1/07-5/31/07 The thread was started "New Bonus Opportunity"on 4/4/07 and ran for 1107 postings.The comments expressed today are and will be the same.

We just have to realize what we are dealing with,having written many times about the lack of marketing knowledge,ability to put together any similarity of a coherent program these hot shots continue to fall on their ....

AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER.The tree that bears the fruit is sick from the top down.Have pity.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 2:08 pm

OFFER ENDED BY DElTA (Huge Delta Airline Partner Bonus)

HOW SOON WE FORGET!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.