Community
Wiki Posts
Search

India Call Center Gems!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:28 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by milemaker:
I couldn't care less what these Democrats have to say!!!! They are the Communist who have no idea how to run a Nation.

I am sick and tired of bleeding heart liberals looking to blame President Bush and every other Republican for their heartaches and problems. They have created their own problems by needing someone else to tell them what they need. They are probably took hooked on Paxil or Zoloft to even know what they think.

Look at the loser John (Bring It On) Kerry. Talk about a pussy communist. He is right there with Hanoi Jane!!! All I can say is get the Hell out of here you SOB.

Meanwhile, we've got foreign Terrorist here in our country using our milk and honey to kill us!!

WAKE UP FOLKS!!!!!

</font>

BEAutiful- Do you happen to be hiring?
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:33 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, CO Gold, US Silver, Natl Exec, Hertz #1, Avis Preferred, Elite w/ All US Hotel Programs
I've had my fair share of problems with the Indian call center(s)... I think a lot of it stems from the fact that many of these reps have NEVER set foot on a Delta domestic flight - or maybe even U.S. soil. When I need to find an alternate airport when Bloomington IL is sold out, I want to talk to somebody who - without a reference book -knows that Peoria is a good option. Delta may percieve moving these call centers overseas as a way to save money, but when the frustrations of language and culture barriers prevent a sale are you really saving anything?

FWIW, I've always found the folks at the Tampa reservations center to be the best. I've had to change a few tickets (most recently today) then later printed an itinerary at a kiosk and seen that the place of issue was "TPARES." I don't know if Medallion lines usually connect to that office or not, but it seems like I deal with them more often than not.

Has ANYBODY here had a good experience with the Indian call centers??
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

If I may add, I don't think the best path in solving the Delta outsourcing-reservations-to-India is some kind of government intervention. If they get some tax breaks for doing it, then yes, of course that loophole should be closed.

I think, however, that customers can have an enoromus impact on forcing companies to change their behavior - and SaveSkyMiles as well as the US Cocroaches are an attestation to that. Now, not all efforts have been successful, and the successes have not been 100% (Delta is still doing that dreaded 1/2 EQM on low fares).

I firmly believe, however, that the outsourcing to India issue (and, thereby, I would argue, with a resulting inferior customer experience) is an issue that would interest more than just Flyertalk frequent fliers. Many Ma and Pa Kettle travellers, no matter if Republican or Democrat, might think twice about booking the trip to Mickey World on Delta if we can show that Delta is sacrificing service and US jobs to save a quick buck.... as they say, "penny wise, pound foolish".
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:35 pm
Suspended

Why stop the thread??? I know its' FT and the DL forum; however, what DL is doing effects AMERICA!!!!

This thread is digressing into a political discussion because of its title. It needs to run its course, because many more of these discussions will be taking place over the next 6 months!!!!

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND GEORGE W BUSH!!!!!!

GO TO HELL YOU BLOODY PUSSY COMMUNIST!!!!
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:36 pm
Suspended

There could only be a couple of things said about a duck from Salt lake but it would be against FCC and FAA requaltions under parts 91 135 and 121 to post on FT so duck call me after W wins and your homes in MASS, so take bike riding rump to the house, YEA.

Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:39 pm
Suspended

Location: USA-BUSH COUNTRY to 08 (avote for Kerry is a vote for UBL), DL-PM expires 02/05 (RJ boycott), HP-PL, CO-PL, FL- Elite Plus, WN -
Awww..what the hell, just in case you democrats didn't get the point the first few times:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by milemaker:
I couldn't care less what these Democrats have to say!!!! They are the Communist who have no idea how to run a Nation.

I am sick and tired of bleeding heart liberals looking to blame President Bush and every other Republican for their heartaches and problems. They have created their own problems by needing someone else to tell them what they need. They are probably took hooked on Paxil or Zoloft to even know what they think.

Look at the loser John (Bring It On) Kerry. Talk about a pussy communist. He is right there with Hanoi Jane!!! All I can say is get the Hell out of here you SOB.

Meanwhile, we've got foreign Terrorist here in our country using our milk and honey to kill us!!

WAKE UP FOLKS!!!!!

</font>
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

I would ask against this topic being closed. If you look at my original post, there was no commentary provided with it, it was simply a transcript of 2 telephone conversations (ok, perhaps you caught my stance from the title and a few bracketed remarks).

Political criticism is bound to surface in this forum in the next 6 months. I would prefer it occur in topics such as this, rather than turning a 'who got upgrade' thread into a discussion on class warfare

And as far as insults are concerned... this is Flyertalk, afer all
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:44 pm
Suspended

Glad to see I've got a few friends out there!!!!

Unfortunately, the media has turned against us and is starting to portray us as the enemy.

Its time for us all to stand up and defy the losers in America and MAKE THEM see the light through tough love or put them back where they belong. THE hand outs have got to stop and sooner rather than later!!!

Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Sometimes, I wonder if I didn't subcounciously choose to fly the 'Red Tails'
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:50 pm
Suspended

I must agree with the Milemaker, yes this is flyer talk and we are talking flying but if the LIBS have there way the only peolple that will be flying would be the party elite. This is America the land of the free where all have that right to fly or do what ever that feel, that legal of course, I love my county and GOD bless AMERICA. GOP the only way to FLY.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:50 pm
Suspended

Why close the thread???? Obviously, the liberals are losing and once again cant stand it. Just like the IDOIOT AL GORE, couldn't face he lost and his stupidity threw they country into a full blown recession.

Folks, facts are facts!!!! Look at all the numbers and realize the Bill Clinton created this recession and Bush is trying to correct it. Just like Reagan had to change Jimmy Carters' diaper!!!

You ****ing people have no idea how to run a nation.... Trust me, you need a republican on that wall, you want them on that wall!!
Old Mar 19, 2004, 9:51 pm

Programs: Delta-Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott-Lifetime Titanium. Priority Club-Platinum
You're right Joe Namath wore panty hose. Hoewver, I'm not sure, nor qualified to know his preference.</font>
I do. His preference is Panty Hose...and he likes it. Kinda like J. Edgar Hoover.

(and no need to register twice BTW...isnt kinda obvious? Anyone care to check IP's?)

[This message has been edited by Pointfreak! (edited Mar 19, 2004).]
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:00 pm
Suspended

Again, I couldn't care less about J. Edgar Hoover or Joe Namath and they sexuality. What we know is we can improve and drink BEER!!!!

I'm looking to DL to improve its balance sheet and customer service. Their new CEO is a quality, classy leader with a touch on his employees!!! If they support him, they will win the Championship!!!

DLs' pilots are overpaid and will see reductions either with or against their will. They better start looking to a part time job or unemployment. Because their game is about OVER!!!

Folks, lets all wake up and see what we need to do to America a Better Place!!! We all have a part. I believe like Ronald Reagan, we have a responsibility to ourselves and our country to do it right!!!

Cheers!!!
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:06 pm
Suspended

Ronald Regan showed the union who was boss, so should Delta, I myself know of hundreds of ATP pilots who could take the place of the over paid seniors at Delta for a third of what those guys are making. Lets bring back delta to the days of big profits and send those ... hole over paid stuck up pilots to the old fols home.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:16 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Maybe this thread now belongs in OMNI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.