Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Winter Travel Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2003, 5:55 pm

Right click and choose "reload." Worked every time. Signed up for a few before I got my own letter.

marc
Old Mar 1, 2003, 12:18 am

I received a letter today for wintergold - fly 8,000 MQM and receive an upgrade certificate.

I have drastically changed my Delta flying - normally during January and February I fly 1-2 trips per week. This year so far I've flown two with them TOTAL.

If this is their incentive to win me back, it's laughable.
Old Mar 1, 2003, 1:04 pm

I just got the wintergold letter too. I've had 1 trip this year (BOS-NRT) which was booked back in November. Four trips on NW this year so far.

I thought I might bother b/c I'm planning a trip to AK this summer and can't get an award ticket, but would buy a coach seat and upgrade. Ooops, only good in lower 48. What a joke.

-cwk.
Old Mar 1, 2003, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriot Platinum
Received my winterticket letter today. Have to earn 8,000 mqm to get free ticket. I wonder if this free ticket can be used for someone else or whether it is for me and whether it is equal to an award ticket or can earn miles on it. If DL is going to do this often, I will be a happy camper.

I guess we all might have jumped the gun on this one... but I am sure there are those who have been left out.

Well, since I have SEA-LGW on (M) fare in March, looks like I will be getting my free ticket.
Old Mar 3, 2003, 10:05 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
None of these worked for me, even using the back trick. Oh well. They would have just deducted the miles anyway if I would have registered.
Old Mar 4, 2003, 6:27 pm

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
zip. foward, backward... upside down. Still nada.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 7:28 pm

Back and forth got me nothing. I did get a letter today, on my way to the airport to fly my first DL segments of the year, for the 8,000 MQM for a free ticket one. Interestingly, I tried every one of the addresses Bruce posted since I have a long layover at DFW and there is Wayport service here, and only 4 worked for me. They were all the ones for a free ticket, but it took my number at all 4 mileage levels?

I wonder what will happen. I have about 7,000 MQM booked in the period, and might make one of my other trips on DL, but was leaning against it. I guess I won't know whether I am getting the certificate until after the promo ends, huh?
Old Apr 2, 2003, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
bump

Bruce
Old Apr 2, 2003, 7:54 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bdschobel:
bump

Bruce
</font>
Why?

Old Apr 2, 2003, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/009869.html

Bruce
Old Apr 17, 2003, 11:26 am

Any update or goodies received ?
Old May 1, 2003, 10:33 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Anyone receive any of these promos?

I got the letter for the "wintercrc" promo, registered, flew more than 8,000 MQMs in the qualification period (actually completed 8,000 MQMs between 3/1 and 3/23) and received nothing yet.

I called SMS today, was on hold for about 20 minutes and they came back saying I have to call again tomorrow.

delta.com/wintercrc says "Membership cards will be mailed and dated within three weeks of earning the required Medallion Qualification Miles". It's been almost 6 weeks and nothing...
Old May 27, 2003, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
I got my 15000 bonus miles posted today.
Old May 27, 2003, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
I have NEVER had any major bonus miles post without a whole back-and-forth with SMS. This time will be no exception.

------------------
Vasant
Old May 28, 2003, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
SMS now tells me that even though my regisration was accepted, I was never extended the offer (which was supposedly "random") and so I can't get the miles. Did anyone receive the miles without having received the written offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.