Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen or read any advertisements for SONG?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2003, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle

Kind of odd that Delta launched this new endeavor and hasn't promoted the hell out of it. At least not in the NY Metro area. No TV or print ads here. Is Delta actively promoting SONG in other areas of the country? I'm curious as to what my fellow FTers are seeing. Thanks.
Old May 24, 2003, 6:57 pm

Perhaps DL is waiting for their ubiquitous "No Lines" campaign to fully disappear in NY. I've noticed the subway advertisements are all but gone (haven't been on a "NO LINES...ONLINE" "D" train in a couple of weeks, and the cab advertisements seem to be gone as well, so maybe we're close). Maybe we'll have to get as used to the Song squigly as we did the "No Lines" campaign soon enough.

[This message has been edited by NYNOVA (edited 05-24-2003).]
Old May 24, 2003, 7:35 pm

Had an ad promoting Song printed in my Delta American Express billing that came this week but have not seen any other ads yet.
Old May 24, 2003, 8:21 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
I think I heard a radio ad in BOS. Either that or I heard it on hold with SMS, but I think it was the former.
Old May 25, 2003, 5:40 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriot Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NYNOVA:
Perhaps DL is waiting for their ubiquitous "No Lines" campaign to fully disappear in NY. I've noticed the subway advertisements are all but gone (haven't been on a "NO LINES...ONLINE" "D" train in a couple of weeks, and the cab advertisements seem to be gone as well, so maybe we're close). Maybe we'll have to get as used to the Song squigly as we did the "No Lines" campaign soon enough.

[This message has been edited by NYNOVA (edited 05-24-2003).]
</font>
The "No Lines" campaign still exists in the corridor between the 6 train and the S to Times Square in Grand Central.
Old May 25, 2003, 6:36 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoCanes:
The "No Lines" campaign still exists in the corridor between the 6 train and the S to Times Square in Grand Central.</font>
The "no lines" advertising campaign should not be run in NYC where the DL shuttle requires one to line up 30-40 minutes prior to departure whilst the US shuttle gives out assigned seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.