Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to find out my sisters skymiles number?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2003, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rssrsvp:
Kempis, perhaps I am missing something here, but why can't your sister call for herself?</font>
What does you transferring your miles have to do with your sister?????

Old Feb 26, 2003, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Seems pretty clear that he wants to transfer her miles, too.

Bruce
Old Feb 26, 2003, 12:46 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
I dont even think my sister knows she is a Delta Skymiles member I did sign up her prior to her ARN-JFK-LAX flight a few years ago.</font>
I think kempis signed her sister up before her flight (without her knowledge) and is now trying to cash in on the points that his doesn't even know that she has. He set up all the information (account, pin, etc..otherwise how would he know that information?

Just my thoughts
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:24 pm

Location: Nassau, Bahamas. ex EAL ET, 4MM. DL GM, MM. Co Silver.
1= Just ask her to go to the nearest DL office with ID and get her number.
2=Get her to issue a Power of Attorney for you to get her number. May have to be notarized.
But of course if you are trying to move miles OUT of her account you MUST have her permission.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I just placed 2 separate calls to DL and said that I was bdschobel and mikey1003. They just transferred 1.2 million Skymiles to me.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:45 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
I dont even think my sister knows she is a Delta Skymiles member I did sign up her prior to her ARN-JFK-LAX flight a few years ago.</font>
In which case you have no basis for believing that your sister agrees to the transfer of those miles. The honest thing to do is tell her and ask for her assistance. Delta are quite right to refuse your requests for her SM number.

Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:48 pm

Location: Nassau, Bahamas. ex EAL ET, 4MM. DL GM, MM. Co Silver.
...and if she hasn't earned any miles on DL for over 3 years the miles may have expired anyhow...
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rssrsvp:
I just placed 2 separate calls to DL and said that I was bdschobel and mikey1003. They just transferred 1.2 million Skymiles to me. </font>
You said that you are both of us? Amazing! It's hard enough being only one!

Bruce
Old Feb 26, 2003, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bdschobel:
You said that you are both of us? Amazing! It's hard enough being only one!

Bruce
</font>
The problem is that even with all of these new miles in my account, there were no seats available for my international awards.

Old Feb 26, 2003, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
I just placed 2 separate calls to DL and said that I was bdschobel and mikey1003. They just transferred 1.2 million Skymiles to me. </font>
I wondered why my acct dropped today...Looked just like the stock market!

But, rssrsvp-your bill is in the mail (I figured that 10 cents a mile would be fair..BTW ther is no cents key on my new computer)
Old Feb 26, 2003, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mikey1003:
I wondered why my acct dropped today...Looked just like the stock market!

But, rssrsvp-your bill is in the mail (I figured that 10 cents a mile would be fair..BTW ther is no cents key on my new computer)
</font>
mikey, the way I heard it, you told DL you would burn your miles, so they decided to burn you first.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.