Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Got 40 $ off on Holiday Inn Getaways with Delta Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2002, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)

I posted that in the Holiday Inn forum, but it might interest Delta forum too, as the flights are on Delta.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That Getaways package is a package including hotel room and flight , chiefly on Delta (or only ?), for two people, but the rate is given per person.
If you travel just by yourself, like me, it is a little higher (around 50 percent increase) but still reasonable.

Surprisingly, with my french credit card, I succedded to book the flight, which I usually cannot on Delta site.

For instance, CVG-RIC (Richmond, VA) is around 280 dollars for the week-end, leaving friday evening, and sunday evening for the inbound.
There is a possibiity of saving 25 dollars, but when you open the page Getaways, they give you an another code that save 40 dollars.

At the end, I paid 240 dollars for two nights , tax included and flight included.
That save me at least 6 hours driving and makes me paying the hotel plus flight a little more than just the hotel (in fact, I make an estimate of the flight around 60 to 80 dollars, which is good to take)

This is available on the Holiday Inn site, under offers, and Getaways package. You can probably avoid the 'sweepstake', and try to see if you get the reduction code directly. If not, try with it.

[This message has been edited by felis (edited 11-18-2002).]
Old Nov 18, 2002, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
Just in case, the codes I got for the reductins were as follows:

25 dollars off : 6CSURVEY (valid by 05 MR 03)

40 dollars off (but it is too much ) : 112LMG40 (validity not specified)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.