Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Today's Horrible Idea

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2001, 10:17 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott lifetime Ti, USMC
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by belle3388:
@@am too lazy to think today, do tell, what is a spork? </font>
One of those spoon-fork combination thingies, like the ones at the Popeye's in concourse B at ATL.
Old Sep 27, 2001, 2:07 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
I have a license to carry a handgun which was given to me after a background check.
Instead of a complete ban, how about a license for carryon bags?
FF would have a background check once a year and then we would be allowed to have a carryon.
Old Sep 27, 2001, 8:03 pm

Programs: Island DOs, very sticky toffee pud w vanilla ice cream n multi-coloured velvet pillows enthusiast
no carry-on... hmmm, what about those travelling with infants? don't the parents have to carry on board diapers, bottles, milk, toys.....etc.?

and no pillows? i can't fly without my security pillow! flying IS getting scary!
Old Sep 27, 2001, 8:36 pm
JS
Suspended

Programs: DL Gold Medallion; UA Premier Executive; WN sub-CP; AA sub-Gold
Belle, Pan Am is allowing those travelling with infants to carry a diaper bag.

Assuming a reasonable definition of the word "infant", I guess that means bored and hungry little kids on the flight. Bring your earplugs!
Old Sep 27, 2001, 10:02 pm

Interesting that nobody even mentioned the need to work on the plane as a reason to need carry ons? O r did I miss it in my bleary eyed state? No I have no intention to give up my computer or other electronics for "tarmac volleyball" But I also need them to work on the plane, which I do at least half the time. More than half when up front, but often in back I cannot open my computer between the scrunched little rows of seats.
Old Sep 28, 2001, 10:20 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Looks to me like Pan Am is trying to go under for a second time with this idiotic policy. Today's investment advice: short Pan Am stock if it's publicly traded.

------------------
"Sire, it is not a revolt. It is a Revolution!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.