Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Crane Standoff In Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2001, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

The Crane Standoff In Atlanta

Anyone Herd About The "Crane Standoff" that was all over the news a few days ago in Atlanta? Was all over the TV for two days. They guy eventually slipped off the edge and died. I dont understand why they just didn't go up there and force him out, if people that were up there with him claimed that he didn't even have a gun or anything.

I get all local Atlanta Channels because my satellite provider allows you to get local channels from a major city of your choice. I choose Atlanta, so I could get more news on Delta

------------------
Got Miles?
Old Jun 24, 2001, 3:44 pm

1. Sorry, but suicidal standoffs aren't quite that easy.

2. What does this have to Delta?

3. What does this have to do with travel?

4. Why didn't you elect to get local channels for the city you live in, or the nearest city to you?
Old Jun 24, 2001, 4:53 pm

Location: DL: PM/2M; UA: 1K; AA: Plat/2MM; SQ: PPS; US: Plat; Starwood: Plat; Hilton: Diam Hyatt: Diam; Loews Plat; Avis: Chair.
Who's your DSS provider? I wanted another cities locals and was told I couldn't get them. (DirectTV)
Old Jun 24, 2001, 7:31 pm

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with the stated subject, but I just needed to tell you - the guy did not slip. He hanged himself in a very gruesome way. This was a sad day for our city.
Old Jun 24, 2001, 9:45 pm

Location: SAN Diego (Hillcrest); formerly LEXington, KY; still like the nym
Programs: DL Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; married to Hilton Elite
Bizjet, I'm with you: is this supposed to have something to do with Delta?

------------------
"Service" should be a noun, not a verb.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.