Comair cancels flights through May 18

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2001, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Comair cancels flights through May 18

Reschedule now if you can. I did and got the new itinerary I wanted:
http://www.comair.com/home/
Old Apr 20, 2001, 4:49 am

Thanks for posting this. When I called to reschedule, the DL agent incorrectly claimed that they were only rebooking flights 7 days out. It was nice to be able to cite him chapter and verse...
Old Apr 20, 2001, 6:46 am

Originally posted by A Delta CUSTOMER!:
Thanks for posting this. When I called to reschedule, the DL agent incorrectly claimed that they were only rebooking flights 7 days out. It was nice to be able to cite him chapter and verse...
I had no trouble rebooking my itinerary. I was originally BOS-CVG-RDU (call it a mini mileage run), and rebooked on the direct ACJet FRJ BOS-RDU.

Will Delta give me the miles for the segments I missed?
Old Apr 20, 2001, 7:31 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Yes, if you request the miles for your original itinerary, you should get them.
Old Apr 20, 2001, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
The cancellations are now based on a rolling 30-day period (instead of the previous 7 days). Effective today (April 20), they are cancelled through May 20. Fortunately for me, none of my saved itineraries includes any Comair flights.

Bruce
Old Apr 20, 2001, 10:26 am

Originally posted by A Delta CUSTOMER!:
To be fair, few people knew about this until this morning's news, including everyone working at the airline. So it's not like the guy was trying to BS you or anything.
Old Apr 20, 2001, 12:25 pm

The Dog, I agree that he wasn't trying to be difficult or BS me. Although, I will now mention that he did put me on hold, checked as to the cancellations and the policy, and came back and said "no -- only 7 days." So it wasn't that he was ignorant, but I assume he checked with someone?!?

Whatever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.