Wiki Posts
Search

30 seconds of your time--PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2000, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
30 seconds of your time--PLEASE

Hey, c'mon folks. I offer access to clubs, coupons, advice and opinions. Won't one of you take the 30 seconds it will take to answer my simple question.....anyone know if 6C on Delta 757s FC reclines fully?

Thanks
Steve
Old Nov 11, 2000, 11:39 am

Steve...I tried to post an answer last night but had trouble connecting.

Depending on the configuration of the metal you'll be flying, there will either be zero recline to about 3". I try to avoid Row 6 at all costs, even will take a window seat forward instead of my usual C aisle seat in Row 6.

Club access, coupons....let's talk.
Old Nov 11, 2000, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Shadow-

Thanks....just changed my seats.

Private email sent as well.

S
Old Nov 11, 2000, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA1MM, *G,HA Premier Club, Hyatt Disc, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTPlat, ClubCarlson Gold, IHG PlatAmb
Geez, I didn't know you could bribe someone to answer your question faster here. I'll try that next time.

If any of them RCC passes still available for donation, I'll be more than happy to put it to good use. (i.e. for a 4 hour layover at PHX )

Thx
Jamester

[This message has been edited by Jamester (edited 11-11-2000).]
Old Nov 12, 2000, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Final clarification...I meant that, in the past, I've offered (and given) stuff to other FTers and all I was asking for was an answer about a seat. Sorry for the confusion.
Steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.