Wiki Posts
Search

delta crown club

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 1998, 9:14 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Uh oh ... reading the new rules further, another little nugget I found is this:

A nominal charge will apply for beverages effective July 1, 1999.

This really schews the hole thing.

The CRC here in New Orleans is one of the primary reasons I use Delta as my primary airline. If they eliminate those free margaritas, I may have to rethink this ...

American/US Airways or Continental/Northwest are starting to look awfully good ...
Old Jul 28, 1998, 2:38 pm
Original Member

The alchoholic beverage charge for guest is now scheduled to start January 1, 1999.
Old Jul 31, 1998, 3:09 pm
Original Member

Notice that 3 year memberships are no longer available. I just bought a three year in May for $500. To buy it at the new yearly rate it would have cost $850.
I saved $350. Ahhhhh... better than an upgrade!
Old Aug 1, 1998, 4:06 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Three year memberships should still be available until 9/1/98, so you better get 'em while you can. That's quite a bargain, depending on what your Medallion status is ...
Old Aug 2, 1998, 8:05 pm
Original Member

I'm with akperry. I've bee a CRC member for over 20 years, sometimes paying for membership and sometimes free as a Flying Colonel. When they told me I wasn't going to get in free any more, I paid for a three-year membership for me and my wife. Good deal, after this new change. Of course, I'm not going to be flying Delta any more, so it probably doesn't matter. The PR "Crowning Touches" in the "Special Edition" of ATTITUDES that announced the fee changes and the charges for booze were really the "Crowning Blow" for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.