Wiki Posts
Search

FREE 7500 Skymiles on Delta Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 1998, 11:46 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Sign up with a long distance company and receive 7500 skymiles with Delta Airlines
There is no cost to switch. Rates are 25c daytime, 10c evenings, and 5c Sundays.
So give my friend a call at 1-800-283-4624 ask for Mike Battistelli and have your ff account # ready!
Or if you don't have an account he can set you up with one.

Old Jul 15, 1998, 11:50 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Sign up with a long distance company and receive 7500 skymiles with Delta Airlines
There is no cost to switch. Rates are 25c daytime, 10c evenings, and 5c Sundays.
So give my friend a call at 1-800-283-4624 ask for Mike Battistelli and have your ff account # ready!
Or if you don't have an account he can set you up with one.

Old Jul 15, 1998, 1:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA PLT, ICH Plat
Anyone that pays 25 cents/min should have their head examined. MCI is 12 cents and they are high. AOL is 9 cents and many companies are coming out at 8 cents.

It's not nice to rip off frequent flyers!!

Old Jul 15, 1998, 3:24 pm
Original Member

That is a one time offer - that long distance company has purchased "SkyRewards" certificates. With MCI you earn miles every month and the rate is better.
But I have had Sprint for many years and I will never switch. 10cents a minute 24 hours a day.

Old Jul 15, 1998, 4:36 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Sign up to get the 7500 miles and then switch back to your preferred firm! Unless you have VERY large monthly bills, paying obscene rates for a month or two is probably worth it.
Old Jul 20, 1998, 3:37 pm
Original Member

To date, the best phone deal I have ever found is with Net2Phone. They use Internet connections with regular phone lines but I can't tell much of a quality difference. Switching your phone to use their LD service is free (no charges, monthly charges, or minimums), and all domestic calls are 7 cents/minute 24/7. If you use their Net2Phone Direct service, you pay 5 cents a minute, 24/7 for pushing some extra numbers. International rates range from phenomenal to mediocre. FYI: I don't own stock, I'm just a satisfied customer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.