Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Easy Way to See Vouchers @ Delta.com?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2005, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta MM
Any Easy Way to See Vouchers @ Delta.com?

I know when you book a ticket and get to the payment screen, it will show unused vouchers that you can apply to the purchase. Is there any easy way to see those vouchers without having to "make up" a trip? I think I have one out there and would like to see the amount, but I don't see any way to bring it up without going through the reservations process. Has anyone else found a short cut? Thanks.
Old Sep 21, 2005, 8:30 pm

Programs: Delta-PM,CRC, HH Gold,Priority Club Plat, Hertz Prez
I was hoping that someone would have had an answer to this. Unfortunatly, I don't.
The only way I know to find your voucher values, and ID numbers is to call DL.
I've had to do this several times.. Mainly because I write the numbers down, then shread the paper I wrote it on.
Old Sep 21, 2005, 9:09 pm

The dummy reservation method is the only way I've been able to pull them up. It's better than not being able to see them at all, I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.