Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Song's entertainment prices

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2005, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Song's entertainment prices

I want to order a movie during my JFK to LAX flight next week. My son wants to order the video games. Does anyone know how much this costs? I have flown Song before but never heard any announcements about purchasing the entertainment.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 3:54 pm

Programs: HP/US Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Joyce15
I want to order a movie during my JFK to LAX flight next week. My son wants to order the video games. Does anyone know how much this costs? I have flown Song before but never heard any announcements about purchasing the entertainment.
Not sure about the games, but movies, IIRC are $5
Old Aug 13, 2005, 4:43 pm

deleted, I was wrong

Last edited by dspringer28; Aug 13, 2005 at 4:50 pm
Old Aug 13, 2005, 4:48 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by Joyce15
Have flown Song four times in the past three weeks. Movies and video games are $5.00.
Old Aug 13, 2005, 9:36 pm

Programs: HP/US Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by tonypct
Have flown Song four times in the past three weeks. Movies and video games are $5.00.
I never bought a movie... Does anyone know if they are uncensored?
Old Aug 13, 2005, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by LV702
HIGHLY doubt it.
Old Aug 14, 2005, 11:47 am

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by LV702
Agree with another poster that the movies are probably censored. You know, edited to fit the format, etc. etc. Since the Direct TV is live (no delay in broadcast) those shows are definitely not censored. Nothing like watching Benny Hill on BBC America uncensored!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.