Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waitlists for the newbie

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2005, 4:39 am
Original Poster

Waitlists for the newbie

Thanks in advance for your patience with yet another newbie question.

Because of the wonderful advice received here, I now have on hold Skysaver flights to the Big Island of Hawaii and back. The only downside (which I can live with if necessary) is I currently have a seven hour delay in Atlanta on the outbound and six hours on the inbound. There are other flights with short connections, but not at the Skysaver rate.

Would someone mind explaining (slowly) whether this is a case where a waitlist might be to my advantage? How do these work?

Once I pull the trigger and book this itinerary, I gather there would be fees to change the legs between Atlanta and home? It's been a couple of years since I've used a ff ticket, and at that time you could change flight times free as long as your cities stayed the same. I gather this has changed.

I would have never gotten this far without you. This is a great group!

Sheila
Old Aug 4, 2005, 6:00 am

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 9, 2007 at 1:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.