Wiki Posts
Search

Delay in posting SkyTeam miles?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2005, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold / ST Elite Plus, UA MP, BA Exec Club
Delay in posting SkyTeam miles?

On July 16 I flew IAD-AMS-NBO on a Northwest ticket on KL metal, and I'm now halfway through the return journey, ADD-AMS-IAD (enjoying the stale nachos in the Crown Lounge!).

I provided my SkyMiles number to my agent, and again at the NW desk at checking on the outbound. My printed itinerary shows the #. Checking back in for the return trip, however, the desk agent said I didn't have any FF# on file, and reentered it.

Checking my account here, I don't show any credit for my outbound flights, two weeks after completion. Is this normal, or should I assume that there were multiple screw-ups and my number never made it into the system? If I no longer have my outbound boarding stubs, who should I call for credit, NW or DL?

I suspect something is fishy with NW's reservations system, because they dropped my seat assignments a few days before departure as well.

Thanks for the help,

- JH
Old Aug 2, 2005, 5:21 am

I flew BOS-AMS-CAI on NW and KL metal and it took a couple of weeks to post. Hold on to your old BP just in case. I had to fax my return flight to DL for credit.
Old Aug 2, 2005, 8:50 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Delta's website says 60-90 days for a partner airline's miles to post.
Old Aug 3, 2005, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Anyone have the same experience for miles on Alaska? Can't wait for thsoe MQMs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.