Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Big Thanks to Delta Forum Members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:11 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I believe that E&O stands for Errors and Omissions...

..or is it ’orrors and Emissions, as they say about air pollution in England?...
Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Isn’t that one of the four railroads in the game of Monopoly?
Baltimore and Ohio.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
You know it has just occurred to me that E&O stands for Errors and Omissions. Never mind my previous question.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by indufan
I don't take SkyMiles, I have enough of those.
I'll put my Dovster hat on and ask: "Can I have some?" I can use about 240,000. In return, I can offer you some very rare Cholula hot sauce. Never mind, I guess this should be in CC .
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by atl runner
Welcome to FT, brewgator. It sounds like you've got some great advice here which is one of the many nice things about this forum. I can't believe indufan, mikey1003, vinnmann and I all beat Cholula to the punch in welcoming you. He must be slipping.

brewgator....let me be the first to welcome you to FT and the DL Forum! BTW, I like your handle.....
Hey, wait a minute, I’m not the first to welcome you and I apologize for that....
As atl runner notes but diplomatically doesn’t mention, I usually live on FlyerTalk. The last three days have been a rare exception. I’m in the Midwest dealing with some gnarly family issues and have been on FT twenty minutes a day if I’m lucky.
But enough of that.
I’m happy you were able to glean some valuable info from FT and glad to see you’ve scored FC seats on AF. You’ll certainly enjoy the experience!
Please post a trip report when your journey is completed.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by indufan
Baltimore and Ohio.
I'll skip Bal'mer and take the Eire & Ohio.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:55 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

brewgator...yet, another warm welcome to FT. Thanks for the kind words to the DL Forum Members. Heaven knows, we surely deserve it
O2K
Old Jul 19, 2005, 11:55 am

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold, SPG Plat
Thank you, DL FT´ers!

I don´t know if this post belongs here, since it is actually some kind of off-topic. But I just felt I had to thank you for all the help I have received on this board within the last few weeks.

Not only have you been helpful in explaining some difficult SM topics, but I also learned a lot about routings for DL flights, about upgrades, the SM service center (and how to talk to them ) and so on.
And you even didn´t mind my sometimes bad english writing

So in conclusion: I wouldn´t have been able to make all these DL trips without redaing and asking this board. I just felt I had to say
Thank you!

BTW:
I will be in ATL on sunday, Aug. 14th and have a layover from 1130 am to 2pm. So if anyone is at the airport at that time, I´ll be happy to meet any follow FT´er and invite you guys for a drink!

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 19, 2005 at 1:44 pm Reason: This milepost (and the next two mileposts) were merged into this thread unedited. By the way, you are more than welcome, berlinflyer!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 12:08 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
I think I can speak for almost everyone who frequents this forum, berlinflyer, that the amount of helpful information that can be obtained here is amazing. I'm glad you've found that to be true as well. I hope your journey this way next month goes well. You're lucky you are just connecting through Atlanta instead of stopping here. Mid-August is about the worst you can experience in this city, unless you like sweltering heat and energy-sapping, sky-high humidity.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 12:12 pm

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 9, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.