Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

16 July 2005 - Schedule Changes Roll Through Delta Reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

16 July 2005 - Schedule Changes Roll Through Delta Reservations

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2005, 6:03 am
LLB

Thanks for the heads up on this. My flight had been canceled and I was put on one that resulted in an 8 and a half hour layover in ATL. Instead of business class which I had originally been on, I was put in the last row of coach, on a near empty plane.
Old Jul 22, 2005, 2:34 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA Premier Silver, AA Gold, PC Gold, HH Silver, MR Silver
Originally Posted by rackensack
Based on my experience over the last several weeks, they've already virtually killed 525 anyway -- it's been getting cancelled as often as not, at least on Friday evenings. Last week I happened to be on the 7:15 flight instead, which was the only one of the last four (5:15, 6:15, 7:15, and 8:15) that wasn't cancelled, but this week I'm on 525 again, and keeping my fingers crossed.
Agreed...this flight has been tough. That's funny you mentioned about the 7:15 being the only one that made it out. A couple of weeks ago, the 3:15, 4:15 and 6:15 were cancelled, the 5:15 was delayed for about 3 hours and 525 was the only one that left "relatively" on-time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.