Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777 Now on ATL-MXP route

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2005, 11:40 am
Original Poster

777 Now on ATL-MXP route

I was checking my ATL-MXP itinerary last night and noticed that the aircraft has been changed from a 767 to a 777. This must have happened on Friday because I am pretty sure I checked then and it still showed a 767. I did some looking on Delta's site and this seems to take effect as of May 1.

I had to call to get my seat assignments reset as this is a 3-3-3 configuration.
Old Feb 6, 2005, 12:12 pm

All 777's are shown as 3-3-3. However don't be surprised when you get to the airport and find that it is a 2-5-2 aircraft and your seats have been changed. Just happened to me ATL-LGW. Note that it is stated that this can happen in the seat selection process.
Old Feb 6, 2005, 12:14 pm

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 9, 2007 at 7:46 am
Old Feb 6, 2005, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

I think some more seats were released in coach. We are flying on an award ticket in June (3 to be exact). My in-laws have been looking for award tickets to Milan for weeks, and the wanted to leave a few days before we do in June. When they called yesterday, they suddenly had no trouble getting 2 seats for a flight where nothing had been available for weeks. It cannot be a coincidence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.