Wiki Posts
Search

Question re: Concourse A at SEA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2004, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Location: GSP DL 4MM/PM/FC, US Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Gold
Question re: Concourse A at SEA

I understand DL has moved to the new Concourse A at SeaTac. Is the CRC open? Also, does anyone know if I can move from D to A without having to exit/enter security?
Old Jul 13, 2004, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
The CRC is open but it is a looooooong walk down to the very end of Concourse A. About 2300 feet from security. There are moving sidewalks.

You can now move among concourses post-security at SEA unimpeded.
Old Jul 14, 2004, 2:50 am
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
The CRC moved and is open in concourse A.

Some, but not all, of DL's gates have moved to A, too. Those flights are very, very close to the CRC. Hopefully the rest will move at some point soon.

When I was in SEA last week, I noticed that there were two DL planes parked at B gates, which would be a walk to the A CRC.

In any event, the new CRC is nice by CRC standards and a modest improvement from the old one at SEA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.