Free GoGo Internet Code

Old Sep 18, 2009, 6:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Free GoGo Internet Code

For those people that have already used the first free code on initial sign up.

YOUR WORLD CAN'T WAIT.

LOG ON IN FLIGHT FOR FREE NEXT TIME YOU FLY.

AndyTLe, thanks for using Gogo. As a token of our appreciation, your next flight pass is on us. Simply look for the "gogoinflight" Wi-Fi signal at 10,000 ft. and log on.

Enter FREEINTERNET when you are prompted to purchase your session through October 15, 2009.

SHARE GOGO
Tell your friends to create an account on participating flights before 12/31/09 and they'll enjoy a free Gogo session just like yours.**

CONTACT US
[email protected]

TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Good through 10/15/09. Offer is good for one use per person, may not be combined with any other Gogo promotional codes and applies only to single sessions, such as Gogo Flight Pass and Gogo Mobile Pass. **Offer available on select American Airlines and Delta Air Lines flights. Use of Gogo service requires registration. Terms and Conditions

Old Sep 18, 2009, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
ugh wish I would have known that yesterday as that flight was a little longer than today's but glad to know and will use it today, thanks
Old Sep 18, 2009, 8:20 am

I got SURFGOGOFREE in my e-mail today, also through Oct. 15, 2009.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by socrates
ugh wish I would have known that yesterday as that flight was a little longer than today's but glad to know and will use it today, thanks
Generally, codes don't work on a given login/password more than once.

This one may be the opposite. "FreeInternet" may not work for flyers who didn't get the email and try their own user account.

Hope I'm wrong.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL
Now only if I was flying before October 15th..................................

Thank you for posting.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 5:01 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
they send it to your email. I have several email address and they have been sending it to each one. I like GOGO, but A) it costs to much since it is not fast enough to get any work done, but can read and general web surfing. B) they need a monthly fee I am on a plane enough that 30 bucks a month may be worth it, but 20 a day 12 times a month is crazy.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by troyintn
they send it to your email. I have several email address and they have been sending it to each one. I like GOGO, but A) it costs to much since it is not fast enough to get any work done, but can read and general web surfing. B) they need a monthly fee I am on a plane enough that 30 bucks a month may be worth it, but 20 a day 12 times a month is crazy.
There's a 30-day access for $49.95.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
I have not had any trouble with the speed. I'm able to multi-task quite well with Gogo.

A code for $10 off a 30-day pass just came out via e-mail as well.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by LegalTender
Generally, codes don't work on a given login/password more than once.
It does if you just create a new, bogus account. Every time this month I've flown Delta I've been able to use DELTATRYGOGO after creating a bogus account.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 10:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
So how many seats with power outlets to use on longer flights?

And can you tell when you book the flight if it will have Wifi on board?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wco81
So how many seats with power outlets to use on longer flights?

And can you tell when you book the flight if it will have Wifi on board?
If you're in F, there's a good chance with power. If in Y, unlikely.

You can't tell which flight has Wifi or not. But IIRC, all the MDs (88 & 90) have Wifi. Other than that, I think it is luck of the draw.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
This is great...can these be used multiple times if logging in with different emails?
Old Sep 19, 2009, 5:54 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
This is great...can these be used multiple times if logging in with different emails?
Yes, use your work email, home wifes etc.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 9:11 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, Priority Club Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by me4yankees
I have not had any trouble with the speed. I'm able to multi-task quite well with Gogo.
The speed for me on a recent BUF-ATL flight was horrible. I thought you'd be at least able to stream something from Hulu, but no dice, constant buffer. General surfing and reading mail is about all the service is good for, and as such, certainly not worth the $ being asked at the moment!
Old Sep 19, 2009, 9:27 am

Programs: NW Plat, Hilton, Avis
Originally Posted by dollerman73
I thought you'd be at least able to stream something from Hulu, but no dice, constant buffer. General surfing and reading mail is about all the service is good for
Streaming video requires so much bandwidth it is not reasonable to expect that kind of throughput - even for one passenger. Now, what about dozens of passengers demanding video?

Maybe someday cell technology will allow for this (never say never) but just now it's not reasonable.

I think the data for one minute of video is the equivalent of 100 million emails or something like that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.