Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO PC access extended until 1/31/2010

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2009, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL DM 2MM, MC LT Titanium, IHG Spire, HY Glbist
That's nice info. I've been doing a lot of ATL connections on the D concourse, and the PC there is never full.
Old Sep 24, 2009, 10:44 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by tvnwz
I was in the President's Club at LAS Wednesday. They passed out a little card explaining what was up. It is not recipricol, but an attempt to sell a discounted PC membership to those displaced NW/DL flyers in cities with no SkyClub, or multiple clubs where the PC may be more convienant. I also believe it is an attempt to entice some disaffected NW flyers over the CO.

Marketing.

Although its not settlement reciprocal - DL SC is trying to match:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...b-members.html

Although with the falling amenities and club crowding I can't see SC being much competition. The PCs even offer cereal in bowls at breakfast now while our food offerings are moving towards catfood. (OK catfood has more protein but I think you know what I mean.)
Old Sep 24, 2009, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by pmaddock
Although its not settlement reciprocal - DL SC is trying to match:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...b-members.html

Although with the falling amenities and club crowding I can't see SC being much competition. The PCs even offer cereal in bowls at breakfast now while our food offerings are moving towards catfood. (OK catfood has more protein but I think you know what I mean.)
it is no 'match' DL started it!
Old Sep 24, 2009, 3:10 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
This is good news since I am still on the fence for continued loyalty. I like CO but do not know if my travel needs can support elite access on them next year. I still have time to decide.
Old Sep 24, 2009, 9:38 pm

Great news. CO^
Old Sep 24, 2009, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
For SC members, if you join the PC, they will waive the initiation fee and charge you the price that an equivalent CO elite would pay.

Given that I fly through ORD, LAS, LAX, SEA, BOS and other places where a CO lounge exists and is convenient to my needs (not to mention upcoming UA lounge reciprocity, and I have status on UA), I'll be paying $325 to join the PC in January (gonna milk the free lounge membership as long as possible!).
Old Sep 25, 2009, 11:04 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM (NW+DL) FI Gold
Originally Posted by mersk862
For SC members, if you join the PC, they will waive the initiation fee and charge you the price that an equivalent CO elite would pay.
Is there a link for this?

FWIW, I was in the SEA PC a few days ago (love that place) and the agents there had no knowledge of an extension of access for WC members.

They did recommend the CO plat cc as a way to access the club in a way that is less expensive that the direct membership, but if they do as quoted above, I'll definitely do that.

I just think PCs are the best in airport clubs. The people in the SEA PC club are fantastic.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 5:32 pm

Programs: CO Gold - 1MM, IC Plat, Hertz PC
Just saw this posted. It is confirmed.

Originally Posted by CO Insider
Hi Everyone, this is to confirm that we'lll be extending access to our Presidents Clubs for Delta's SkyClub members through Jan. 31, 2010.

For those Delta SkyClub members who join the Continental Presidents Club prior to this date, our $50 membership fee will be waived. In addition, Delta Medallion-level members will be able to join at the corresponding discounted membership rates that we offer to our own Elite members. To take advantage of this offer, see one of our Presidents Club representatives at any of our clubroom locations.
P.S. They take most major CCs at the door.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Do they still serve real cheese in the PC's?
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:01 am

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Access to Continental President's Club?

So what's the latest on access to Continental President's Club lounges for Delta Sky Club members?

I'm asking specifically about Las Vegas since Continental has the only club there.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by yogimax
So what's the latest on access to Continental President's Club lounges for Delta Sky Club members?

I'm asking specifically about Las Vegas since Continental has the only club there.
I accessed the IAH one yesterday with only Sky Club membership.

Big note on that - they only will allow you in, not any guests. So if your spouse is traveling with you, and he/she is not a member of Sky Club, then they'd have to buy a day pass or a membership.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:23 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Yes as a SC member you can access the PC until 1/31/10. Don't know about guests, though......
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Platinum, BA Gold
Apparently CO P-club members are being allowed to use DL Sky Clubs through December 31, 2009 as well.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:40 am

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
You can use the CO clubs through Jan 31. You can also buy a CO PC membership at the rate you would get based on your DL elite status through at least the end of December as well.

When you go to the Las Vegas lounge, just tell the lounge dragon that you are a NW/DL refugee and they will give you a whole bunch of info.
Old Oct 27, 2009, 9:43 am

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by raehl311
When you go to the Las Vegas lounge, just tell the lounge dragon that you are a NW/DL refugee and they will give you a whole bunch of info.
Will they allow Mrs. Yogimax free access or is the "no guest" rule systemwide?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.