Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

when did your summer europe bonus post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

when did your summer europe bonus post?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2009, 11:11 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, Platinum AmEx
No Miles, Delta Replies,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have received 10,000 miles for my trip to Sydney. Here is Delta's response. Why do I always have to balltle with these people?

Dear Mr. XXXX, Thank you for your most recent e-mail. We are sorry for the delay in responding to your message. Although your travel dates and city pairs for Delta ticket number 006216900XXXX qualified for the New International Market Campaign Promotion, it was also necessary to book your ticket between the start date of each new route and September 30, 2009. The start date for the Los Angeles to/from Sydney route was July 01, 2009. Our records indicate your ticket in question was booked on May 15,2009. This was prior to the start date of the New International Market Campaign Promotion, and therefore makes this ticket ineligible for the bonus miles offered for the New International Market Campaign Promotion. I realize this is a disappointment, and trust you will understand our position. We hope you will continue to make Delta your airline of choice. Sincerely, Bob Wills, Medallion Deskwww.delta.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.