Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Why are you asking in the Delta forum? Neither TG nor NH are DL partners or SkyTeam members.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:27 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by DL-Don
Why are you asking in the Delta forum? Neither TG nor NH are DL partners or SkyTeam members.
Venturing a guess this could've been a search for NRT connection times where they didn't pay attention to the airlines in question?
Old Jul 24, 2018, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
When you Google this thread comes up. However it doesn't tell you this thread is in the Delta forum.
dcadwell likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by dcadwell
Venturing a guess this could've been a search for NRT connection times where they didn't pay attention to the airlines in question?
Originally Posted by flyerCO
When you Google this thread comes up. However it doesn't tell you this thread is in the Delta forum.
Apologies all. Yes, I Googled it and saw "Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread" on my mobile. I didn't look closely at the Delta part.

Perhaps the thread title should be cahnged to Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread for Delta Connections
MattEvan likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Global321
Apologies all. Yes, I Googled it and saw "Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread" on my mobile. I didn't look closely at the Delta part.

Perhaps the thread title should be cahnged to Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread for Delta Connections
No problem. It's just how Google displays it. Some users aren't aware that Google is what caused most of these misdirects. The JFK thread frequently has posts concerned with airlines in T8 and T7 due to this also.
Old Oct 27, 2022, 7:40 pm

I know it’s not ideal, but a 2:10 connection from JL ex-US to KE to ICN should be doable, right? Separate tickets but fully refundable and I’ve protected myself on another flight in case.

Edit: sorry I just realized this was a DL thread and not a NRT thread. Google.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.