Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread

Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread

Old Jul 24, 18, 11:10 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/5.6 MMer; MR: Lifetime Platinum Premiere 9.9M pts, 3100 night;
Why are you asking in the Delta forum? Neither TG nor NH are DL partners or SkyTeam members.
Old Jul 24, 18, 11:27 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: DL Medallion
Originally Posted by DL-Don View Post
Why are you asking in the Delta forum? Neither TG nor NH are DL partners or SkyTeam members.
Venturing a guess this could've been a search for NRT connection times where they didn't pay attention to the airlines in question?
Old Jul 24, 18, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
When you Google this thread comes up. However it doesn't tell you this thread is in the Delta forum.
dcadwell likes this.
Old Jul 25, 18, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by dcadwell View Post
Venturing a guess this could've been a search for NRT connection times where they didn't pay attention to the airlines in question?
Originally Posted by flyerCO View Post
When you Google this thread comes up. However it doesn't tell you this thread is in the Delta forum.
Apologies all. Yes, I Googled it and saw "Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread" on my mobile. I didn't look closely at the Delta part.

Perhaps the thread title should be cahnged to Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread for Delta Connections
Old Jul 25, 18, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Global321 View Post
Apologies all. Yes, I Googled it and saw "Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread" on my mobile. I didn't look closely at the Delta part.

Perhaps the thread title should be cahnged to Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Tokyo Narita (NRT): The Definitive Thread for Delta Connections
No problem. It's just how Google displays it. Some users aren't aware that Google is what caused most of these misdirects. The JFK thread frequently has posts concerned with airlines in T8 and T7 due to this also.