Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meal Options for 2000+ Mile Flight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2024, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Meal Options for 2000+ Mile Flight

I can't find a straight answer from the Delta site and I can't find an exact answer anywhere. My wife and I are flying Comfort+ from the east coast to the west coast (over 2,350 miles) at 7:00am, will we be receiving anything more than the biscoff snacks that are standard for all flights? Don't want to starve on the 6 hour flight so wondering if I should pack something for the flight or get something at the airport if anything is open.
Old Apr 28, 2024, 5:45 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by KingKrool
I can't find a straight answer from the Delta site and I can't find an exact answer anywhere. My wife and I are flying Comfort+ from the east coast to the west coast (over 2,350 miles) at 7:00am, will we be receiving anything more than the biscoff snacks that are standard for all flights? Don't want to starve on the 6 hour flight so wondering if I should pack something for the flight or get something at the airport if anything is open.
Greater than 899 miles in C+ you get the "premium snack basket", plus regular snacks with the drink cart. You also can do any of the buy-on-board boxes. Since your flight is above 1500 miles, there are also two "fresh" items - a chicken salad croissant and a fruit/cheese tray for purchase ($12 each).

So tl;dr - you get complimentary 1 pass of the premium snack basket and the standard snacks with the drink cart... plus purchase the boxes for $9 or fresh items for $12.
emma dog likes this.
Old Apr 28, 2024, 6:07 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Pianoman109876
Greater than 899 miles in C+ you get the "premium snack basket", plus regular snacks with the drink cart. You also can do any of the buy-on-board boxes. Since your flight is above 1500 miles, there are also two "fresh" items - a chicken salad croissant and a fruit/cheese tray for purchase ($12 each).

So tl;dr - you get complimentary 1 pass of the premium snack basket and the standard snacks with the drink cart... plus purchase the boxes for $9 or fresh items for $12.
Yes to all of this - though in my experience in C+, once in a while the crew wont ask if you want to purchase food when they do the drink cart pass. There have been a couple times where I had to ask if they had the sandwiches or cheese tray for sale.
Old Apr 28, 2024, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Pianoman109876

Here's what's in the $12 Fresh Flight Fuel options -

FYI, the snack boxes are $10 now. They aren't really much of an upgrade over what you can find in the C+ premium snack basket (you can pick more than one item from basket) --

Last edited by xliioper; Apr 28, 2024 at 6:30 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.