Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Good/Bad Seats in Premium Select - 767-400

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2024, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX

Does anyone have recommendations about good/bad seats in Premium Select on the 767-400? We are a family of three, so we'll likely do 2 in the middle and then one on an aisle so we all have aisle seats.

I saw somewhere that Row 22 C and D have boxes under the seats in front. Are they very bad/annoying?

If we're in last row in center, is it nice to recline and have no one behind you?
Old Mar 7, 2024, 11:55 am

Programs: Hub Captive Club
My reccommendation is front bulkhead > all. Your ability to move your legs around to stretch or get comfortable far outweighs that. As 3 you could also consider the 2 sides plus 1 middle as in the bulkhead you can easily step over the other persons legs and its way nicer when it's family. Behind the front frow theyr'e all about the same and I agree, having 3 with aisle access is nice.

[edited to correct a mistake about TV location]
MikeyZBT likes this.

Last edited by spin2nd; Mar 7, 2024 at 12:24 pm
Old Mar 7, 2024, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by spin2nd
My reccommendation is front bulkhead > all. Your tv is in the armrest but your ability to move your legs around to stretch or get comfortable far outweighs that. As 3 you could also consider the 2 sides plus 1 middle as in the bulkhead you can easily step over the other persons legs and its way nicer when it's family. Behind the front frow theyr'e all about the same and I agree, having 3 with aisle access is nice.
So, for the 767-400, if I got Seats 20C, 20D, and 20E, that would ideal? Because I just did. Hah.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 12:21 pm

Programs: Hub Captive Club
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
So, for the 767-400, if I got Seats 20C, 20D, and 20E, that would ideal? Because I just did. Hah.
Yep - put whomever likes strangers the most in E. F should still be able to step over their legs while sleeping without too much fuss unless they're really short, out of shape, or uncoordinated. FWIW I'm over 6' so legroom is very important to me and shapes my opinions. Also, edited my post above, I'd forgotten that 764 TVs are on the wall.
MikeyZBT likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spin2nd
Yep - put whomever likes strangers the most in E. F should still be able to step over their legs while sleeping without too much fuss unless they're really short, out of shape, or uncoordinated. FWIW I'm over 6' so legroom is very important to me and shapes my opinions. Also, edited my post above, I'd forgotten that 764 TVs are on the wall.
Well, for us, it's me, my wife, and our daughter (13), so they will get the two seats together in the middle and I get the aisle next to the random person, but it still sounds fantastic. I'm 5'11", so I get the height/legroom issue.
I really appreciate all the insight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.