Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is there a barcode on AMEX Delta Skyclub Guest Passes..?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM/Amex Reserve 2 Million Miler

I was getting ready to use my Sky Club passes for a companion on an upcoming trip and I noticed there is a reference number when you tap on the pass and I thought there was a barcode but there’s just a blank space so have my passes already been used somehow or are they just missing the barcode …? Could be a Delta app glitch as well…
Old Feb 14, 2024, 7:41 am

Programs: DL 2 MM
Originally Posted by robnsfla
I was getting ready to use my Sky Club passes for a companion on an upcoming trip and I noticed there is a reference number when you tap on the pass and I thought there was a barcode but there’s just a blank space so have my passes already been used somehow or are they just missing the barcode …? Could be a Delta app glitch as well…
Mine also don't show a barcode - either in app or online.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Note that they are not redeemable without primary cardholder being present and Amex account being in good standing. My guess is they don't want people printing them out assuming they could be used like a traditional visit/day pass.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by xliioper
Note that they are not redeemable without primary cardholder being present and Amex account being in good standing. My guess is they don't want people printing them out assuming they could be used like a traditional visit/day pass.
…or selling them.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 8:38 am

Programs: DL PM, AA PPro, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Enterprise Silver
As far as I remember, they never did. They can see them when you scan in (either with an agent or at a kiosk) so no need for you to actually do anything yourself to use them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.