Search

Inflight Delta Shop

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2024, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I've gone underground!
Inflight Delta Shop

Hi All,
I haven't seen this. On my wifi ad today there was a link to deltashopexclusives.com. They say it's available inflight only... I'm in the air so I have no idea if that's accurate.

Here's a screenshot of what they have:
Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:07 pm

Programs: Delta DM (3 MM) ; Sky Club (Lifetime)
If you access the link while not connected to in flight WiFi, here's the message that appears:The Delta Shop is only available to SkyMiles Members in-flight while connected to Fast, Free Wi-Fi. Check back on your next eligible flight to purchase.

If you are connected to Fast, Free Wi-Fi and are not able to access the Delta Shop, it could be because you have a VPN or iCloud Private Relay enabled, which prevents the network from knowing you are in-flight.

If you need to make a change to an existing order, you can contact us at [email protected] or visit our FAQ page at deltashopexclusives.com/FAQ. Terms apply.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I've gone underground!
Just for fun, I went to deltashop.com and discovered there's a whole store full of delta swag for sale. I've seen some of it in the Museum, but there are definitely items that I haven't seen there.
dw and SUPERTRAVEL like this.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium

​​​​Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real money from the movie.... at Delta Air Lines is made!
zeke3, emma dog, itamex and 3 others like this.

Last edited by ATOBTTR; Feb 9, 2024 at 4:35 pm
Old Feb 9, 2024, 4:12 pm

Programs: DL reject, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Jelly of the Month, formerly NWA Plat (RIP)
Interesting, but my first thought was how is this a secure transaction? How does checkout work? Tied to the payment method on my Skymiles account or do they expect me to enter credit card info over public Wi-Fi?
inquiring minds…
Old Feb 9, 2024, 8:56 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by LostInAmerica
Interesting, but my first thought was how is this a secure transaction? How does checkout work? Tied to the payment method on my Skymiles account or do they expect me to enter credit card info over public Wi-Fi?
inquiring minds…
Assuming TLS with a valid certificate chain, the public WiFi doesn't matter.
atldiamond and ohhleary like this.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 9:02 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Originally Posted by LostInAmerica
inquiring minds…
Your credit card number is probably more likely to be stolen through a merchant data breach or skimmer than someone hacking Delta Wi-Fi lol. Assuming anyone wants to actually buy this junk.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 9:04 am

Programs: AA,DL,F9,UA,WN
Originally Posted by emma dog
Just for fun, I went to deltashop.com and discovered there's a whole store full of delta swag for sale. I've seen some of it in the Museum, but there are definitely items that I haven't seen there.
And you don't need to be in the air to use the website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.