Wiki Posts
Search

New 2024 Medallion Status Tracker

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: I've gone underground!
New 2024 Medallion Status Tracker

The new tracker is up, and at first glance, I’m impressed.

-Amex MQD are clearly listed in recent activity
-Pending flights are listed with anticipated MQD and earned miles
-The tracker dial has two rings on it. One for pending MQD and one for actual MQD. It’s clear.
-MQD earning summary does a good job clearly showing what buckets your MQDs are coming from.

One “glitch”: Amex spend still initially shows as miles rather than MQD + miles similar to how flights display. This info is present if you click through, however.

Overall, nice job by DL.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 5:13 am

Programs: DL 2MM/DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium
Diamond has a new shade, closer to a teal blue.

As a 2MM the “new” tracker has my 2025 status progress as Sky Miles Member, but has $28,000 MQD to Diamond. This glitch will probably be fixed on February 1st, but system is not recognizing current annual lifetime GM which the previous tracker did. I know that I have $28k MQD to Diamond, but 2025 status should be GM now and PM after February 1st.

Million Miler status tracker has been updated to Lifetime Miles Flown.

It’s weird to have one big circular MQD tracker rather than the previous 4 smaller circles. Your spend will stick out now.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My Account Activity only goes back to April 2023. The old one used to let you go back up to 3 years. The monthly Skymiles email statements have month end balances, but lack details on actual activity.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:08 am

Still looking for the MQM that will go towards extension.

later found on the web version in account snapshot section.

Last edited by shoodawg; Jan 5, 2024 at 6:29 am
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:17 am

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
My new tracker shows that I have $29 MQD from DL Amex Reserve spending. The $2500 MQD for having the DL branded AMEX's (Reserve & Platinum) are not showing up at all, or even pending. I am guessing they will be added on 2/1/24.
Gerbs and Goodoldflyer like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Dracarys
The $2500 MQD for having the DL branded AMEX's (Reserve & Platinum) are not showing up at all, or even pending. I am guessing they will be added on 2/1/24.
Same here. I’m also not seeing any MQD tied to the 15k extra MQMs that I expected to roll into MQDs.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dracarys
My new tracker shows that I have $29 MQD from DL Amex Reserve spending. The $2500 MQD for having the DL branded AMEX's (Reserve & Platinum) are not showing up at all, or even pending. I am guessing they will be added on 2/1/24.
It is covered in the T&Cs.

happydad100, Gerbs and DrMilano like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:02 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by RunningInRVA
Same here. I’m also not seeing any MQD tied to the 15k extra MQMs that I expected to roll into MQDs.
That's because you won't be able to turn excess MQMs into MQDs/RDMs/extended status until February.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:13 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by emma dog
I was expecting it to be a hot mess at launch, but I too am impressed. Particularly since for people with more than one type of DL Amex, it shows YTD MQD accrual by card in the summary

Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:20 am

Programs: DL 2MM, AA ExPlat, UA S, HH S, MR LT Titanium, National Exec
Originally Posted by emma dog

-Amex MQD are clearly listed in recent activity
-Pending flights are listed with anticipated MQD and earned miles
-The tracker dial has two rings on it. One for pending MQD and one for actual MQD. It’s clear.
-MQD earning summary does a good job clearly showing what buckets your MQDs are coming from.

One “glitch”: Amex spend still initially shows as miles rather than MQD + miles similar to how flights display. This info is present if you click through, however.

Overall, nice job by DL.
I am not.

It shows MQD Boost under MQDs Earning Summary with -- on the Mobile app, when I click on it I get a http 404 error.
DrMilano likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:38 am

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by shoodawg
Still looking for the MQM that will go towards extension.

later found on the web version in account snapshot section.
This is what I found but it doesn't give the number of roll overs. Luckily i took a screen shot on 12/31 but I cant find in the new system.
dburns, SuperG1955 and DrMilano like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:49 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
"2024 Status" in New Tracker

Anyone else see a different (i.e. higher) status level than expected displayed next to "2024 Status" on the app? I suspect this is just a glitch, but wondering what others are seeing/thinking
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Adelphos
Anyone else see a different (i.e. higher) status level than expected displayed next to "2024 Status" on the app? I suspect this is just a glitch, but wondering what others are seeing/thinking
I believe 2023 status expires/resets at the end of Jan 2024
HockeyCoachBen likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Ryno1234
This is what I found but it doesn't give the number of roll overs. Luckily i took a screen shot on 12/31 but I cant find in the new system.
Was visible earlier today on the web version.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:32 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by shoodawg
Was visible earlier today on the web version.
just says 0 for me in the web version

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.