Wiki Posts
Search

skycot on 739?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2023, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
skycot on 739?

We are flying MSP-PVR on a 737-900, seated on the right (starboard) side bulkhead with a lap infant.

I know DL only offers skycot bassinets on international flights, but my assumption was that DL does not offer them on narrowbody jets. However, I called reservations to confirm, and the agent put me on hold to check and then said that yes, we could have one at our seat; she put a request in, saying we needed to confirm with the gate agent.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2023, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
We are flying MSP-PVR on a 737-900, seated on the right (starboard) side bulkhead with a lap infant.

I know DL only offers skycot bassinets on international flights, but my assumption was that DL does not offer them on narrowbody jets. However, I called reservations to confirm, and the agent put me on hold to check and then said that yes, we could have one at our seat; she put a request in, saying we needed to confirm with the gate agent.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Thanks
There's no hard bulkhead on narrowbody DL aircraft at front of Y cabin. Only F row 1 has a hard bulkhead. Even in F I don't believe they offer them, but there's no physical way for Y cabin on narrowbody DL.
Old Oct 10, 2023, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyerCO
There's no hard bulkhead on narrowbody DL aircraft at front of Y cabin. Only F row 1 has a hard bulkhead. Even in F I don't believe they offer them, but there's no physical way for Y cabin on narrowbody DL.
I thought that the 739's do have a hard bulkhead. Did they change that? I'm fairly certain they did when it was first brought into the fleet.

ETA: Yes, there is a coat closet on the starboard side between F and Y.
Old Oct 10, 2023, 10:44 am

Programs: DL DM 1MM
We were in 739 starboard bulkhead seats yesterday and there is indeed a coat closet (see also Aerolopa). The coat closet is not full width, in-flight entertainment systems for E & F are mounted on the closet, and I don't remember (but could be mistaken!) seeing attachments for a skycot.
jdrtravel and Hepsaint like this.
Old Oct 10, 2023, 2:48 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by speede racer
We were in 739 starboard bulkhead seats yesterday and there is indeed a coat closet (see also Aerolopa). The coat closet is not full width, in-flight entertainment systems for E & F are mounted on the closet, and I don't remember (but could be mistaken!) seeing attachments for a skycot.
I am on a 737-900 as I write this. I can confirm what speede racer is saying. No bulkhead in economy. The right side in comfort plus has a closet with in-flight screens. No room to hang a bassinet. No bulkhead on the left side in comfort plus. Also no “hanger hooks” on first class bulkheads (either side)
Old Oct 10, 2023, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mr. Tickets
I am on a 737-900 as I write this. I can confirm what speede racer is saying. No bulkhead in economy. The right side in comfort plus has a closet with in-flight screens. No room to hang a bassinet. No bulkhead on the left side in comfort plus. Also no “hanger hooks” on first class bulkheads (either side)

Thank you. I should have clarified that we are seated in the C+ bulkhead on the right side, at the closet.

Thanks all.
Old Oct 11, 2023, 12:29 pm

FA Here. While there is a hard bulkhead on the 739 @11DEF, there are no bassinets on any of the narrow-bodyfleet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.