Wiki Posts
Search

Miles Missing After Recent IT Issues

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2023, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Miles Missing After Recent IT Issues

Twice lately I've noticed miles missing from my account with all the recent IT issues (both website and app). The first time, all earnings from a recent flight disappeared; a call got that fixed easily. Now, after yesterday's app issues (and who knows if it's even related), I'm 5k miles short of where I was this weekend. There's nothing in the Recent Activity to annotate any expenditures or adjustments, so what gives? Anyone else notice any discrepancies?

For what it's worth the phone agent filed an inquiry with the Sky MIles team for me, but I doubt anything will come of it. And all she did was scan my Recent Activity to see my last expenses (which even then she got wrong).
Old Sep 29, 2023, 10:00 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Noticing the same. Nothing posted yesterday
Old Sep 29, 2023, 10:29 am

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
This had been a recurring issue with those who use e-credits to buy tickets, but now appears to be a larger issue. Missed out on about 2,500 miles on my posting from LAS-JFK.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Just noticed that also... several flights that were credited properly now aren't. And its not just the miles, the MQDs have also dropped and are impacting my total to hit DM by end of the year.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 1:16 pm

“We’re delta. We are a premium airline. We put a premium on your miles. You don’t get them all unless you fight for them.”
demkr and dmarge18 like this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Everything seems to be delayed in posting. Flights, Starbucks runs, etc. Nothing has posted since two days ago.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 2:02 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by demkr
Everything seems to be delayed in posting. Flights, Starbucks runs, etc. Nothing has posted since two days ago.
I wonder if they had a IT security breach and haven't disclosed it yet.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by demkr
Both my Thursday and Friday (9/28-9/29) flights posted.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by dw
I wonder if they had a IT security breach and haven't disclosed it yet.
seems plausible.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:17 pm

Programs: DL DM
Late Last night my flights from yesterday 9/28 were displaying as posted, but the earnings were wrong. Just checked today and looks like everything fixed itself overnight (for now, that is).
Old Oct 1, 2023, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
All my earnings for the past several weeks seem right, though it seems like one of the credit card categories is a bit lower. Not sure it's 5k miles lower, tho. Either way, still no answer from DL on where 5k miles disappeared to.
Old Oct 1, 2023, 2:27 pm

Starbucks run from 9/28 is missing, but everything subsequent has posted normally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.