Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mosaic on the DL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2023, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
JetBlue Mosaic on the DL

"Feeling "Blue" about the changes to a once-favorite loyalty program? We've got the answer," says JetBlue.

For a limited time, Delta SkyMiles Medallions can join the JetBlue family with an exclusive offer to match their status to Mosaic. Once your status is matched, it will be valid until 12/30/23, and you can then keep that status through 2024 by completing a challenge.

Mosaic on the DL | JetBlue
Old Sep 26, 2023, 9:59 am

Programs: Delta DM
Nice! I really want to try out Mint JFK-LAX.
cemlaw likes this.

Last edited by golfr; Sep 26, 2023 at 1:47 pm
Old Sep 26, 2023, 9:59 am
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
There are only 3 months until the end of the year, so a lot depends on what the challenge is. This is also probably only useful for people in BOS, NYC, and maybe FLL.
lindros2 and DrMilano like this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:02 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
not sure this really helps matters.
I just booked B6 last week, but Mosaic status doesn't make a difference.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by VFR
There are only 3 months until the end of the year, so a lot depends on what the challenge is. This is also probably only useful for people in BOS, NYC, and maybe FLL.
The link states exactly how you can meet the challenge and earn status for next year. One is earning so many tiles per mosaic tier (obviously much lower than usual), alternatively you can extend it by getting/having one of their credit cards.
golfr, VFR and LowValueCustomer like this.

Last edited by lowfareair; Sep 26, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by lindros2
not sure this really helps matters.
I just booked B6 last week, but Mosaic status doesn't make a difference.
What type of fare did you book? Mosaic offers decent benefits on a Blue Basic fare.
AliceDeee likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:30 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Will be interesting to see if UA does anything as well, being that they more or less overlap with DL in two coastal hubs (LAX and NYC), though they haven’t announced their qualification requirements for next year yet. But at least their $525 Chase UA Club card provides a real UA Club membership that is also good at Star Alliance lounges.
DrMilano and BSAChris like this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:32 am

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Seems like a no-brainer for this PM with getting four potential Core -> Mint upgrades in exchange for opening a $99 AF CC, especially since it only blocks a future status match for 24 months. I doubt I'll fly B6 much aside from using those, but I can certainly pop over to LAX for a few JFK or BOS trips if I'm getting Mint for free on the transcons.
LowValueCustomer likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:48 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
I applied - let's see if they approve me. The status doesn't seem to provide much, but B6 does have a decent schedule out of LGA and HPN, the LGA terminal is located in the lounge with the Amex Centurion Lounge, and Mint is nice. The issue is lack of lounges in other airports, including JFK, along with lack of F. If they approve me for the Diamond challenge, it seems like I would need to book $3,000 in tickets to maintain status until 2024. I do have a transcon in November that could get me halfway there. With Delta Diamond secured through 2024 and minimal rollover, these offers start to make more sense.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:51 am

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
If B6 had a fleet wide F class I would fly them so often.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 10:51 am

Programs: DL 2MM/DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium
Read the fine print “This status match offer is available to a maximum of 30,000 applicants, or until 10/31/2023, whichever comes first.”

How many days until 30,000 people take JetBlue up on this offer?
Old Sep 26, 2023, 11:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 11:17 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by LowValueCustomer
Pfft, these hack bloggers will all be touting the amazing AmEx Delta offers the moment they increase credit card application $ commissions.
pbjag, IggySD, cmn.jcs and 4 others like this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 11:30 am

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by dw
Will be interesting to see if UA does anything as well, being that they more or less overlap with DL in two coastal hubs (LAX and NYC), though they haven’t announced their qualification requirements for next year yet. But at least their $525 Chase UA Club card provides a real UA Club membership that is also good at Star Alliance lounges.
UA needs to announce their own requirements for next year before they could try anything of this sort. (Last year, DL announced in early October and UA announced in early November IIRC)
lowfareair and hhdl like this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by ty97
UA needs to announce their own requirements for next year before they could try anything of this sort. (Last year, DL announced in early October and UA announced in early November IIRC)
Yep, I guarantee UA and AA are currently debating how the DL updates impact their own plans for status qualification and benefits for next year, and seeing the blowback may give one or the other pause on too much of a devaluation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.