Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Using dl app to change flts NOT working

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2022, 10:17 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond

I was notified by dl that my flight was delayed, one option was to make a change via the app, when i tried to do this i see a list noting several reasons why my flt is not ‘eligible”, a few months ago when i tried this it didn’t work—does this feature ever work?
Old Aug 1, 2022, 12:03 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by nrr
does this feature ever work?
Yes.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 7:15 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Hyatt Explorist, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by nrr
I was notified by dl that my flight was delayed, one option was to make a change via the app, when i tried to do this i see a list noting several reasons why my flt is not ‘eligible”, a few months ago when i tried this it didn’t work—does this feature ever work?

Assuming you're talking about your LAS-JFK flight, the only way the app will let you change is if there's another nonstop LAS-JFK flight on that same day. If the only available flights are connecting ones, it won't even show you flights in the app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.