Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Refund of return flight (international, starting in EU)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refund of return flight (international, starting in EU)

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2022, 6:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
BA has good exEU fares, especially for business class; lots of their people on FT seem to do this regularly. For TATL RTs *from* the USA, LIS and sometimes BCN/MAD tend to be cheaper on DL. DUB sometimes works for BA and other carriers. IME DL has lower international business class fares in their main competitive markets: from JFK/NYC and LAX, and at times from focus cities in the USA such as RDU, BNA, etc.
Old May 31, 2022, 5:41 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by fuyao
Nope. It will still be recalculated on the actual flown segments. So only some taxes back and that's it.

If you want to save some good $, start in DUS or FRA instead, mich cheaper than from AMS
you are actually wrong, i have done this many times during covid, with their flexible policy. I always got the return portion refunded in full.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.