Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA status match for DL Medallions?

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2022, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by catlike
I signed up for an ANA for the status match in early April. Yesterday I received an ANA membership card in the mail. Sill waiting for my Platinum status match.
incorrect, that’s only if your first price of documentation doesn’t show experation. If your details show your name, status AND expiration on one piece you are fine
Old May 17, 2022, 8:26 am

Programs: DL PM, AA PPro, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Enterprise Silver
Originally Posted by pharmflyer
Been about a week and a half for me, but nothing yet - assuming it'll take another week or two based on above
Just got the match now - took exactly 3 weeks from submitting
Old May 17, 2022, 8:40 am

Programs: Delta PM
So I'm assuming most people did this to get club access when flying United domestically, like myself. My question though, how does that work? Do I need to put my ANA # into my MileagePlus account and it'll work?
Old May 17, 2022, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by Crossinator
So I'm assuming most people did this to get club access when flying United domestically, like myself. My question though, how does that work? Do I need to put my ANA # into my MileagePlus account and it'll work?
I actually did it because I am flying internationally this summer and have to fly on Swiss Air... looking for lounge access, possible upgrade, etc.
Old May 17, 2022, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by pharmflyer
Just got the match now - took exactly 3 weeks from submitting
It's been 4 weeks for me and still nothing. The lack of communication from them is frustrating.
Old May 17, 2022, 10:35 am

Programs: DL DM/MM
I tried checking online but had trouble with my password. I went to reset it and it seems that ANA doesn't generate a recovery email with a link to reset the password. I have to wait for a postcard to be mailed from Japan...
Old May 17, 2022, 5:14 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Crossinator
In theory, you can still credit your flight to UA and have your MileagePlus number on the ticket, but still show your partner *G credential to gain access to the UC. In practice what happens the several times I tried it on the similar AC status match late last year is that the UC agent will be confused about what you're trying to do, then not be sure about how to get the computer to accept it, then a more senior agent will tell them how to do it, unless you get the senior agent to begin with.

I wouldn't put in the NH number unless you want to credit it to NH -- maybe it's possible to do this until you enter and then switch, I forget.

the UA forum might be a better place for followup questions along these lines...
Old May 17, 2022, 5:46 pm

Programs: DL DM, TK Classic Plus, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Silver
Received my ANA Platinum status today in the app just 11 days after submitting my information. Surprised it was that quick for me!
Old May 18, 2022, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by latexlegend
Received my ANA Platinum status today in the app just 11 days after submitting my information. Surprised it was that quick for me!
11 days?! Wow.... lucky. I am clearly doing something wrong. What were the documents you submitted? I sent in an image of my Platinum Card (from the Delta website) and a PDF of the last month statement. Was that enough?
Old May 18, 2022, 1:39 pm

Programs: DL DM, TK Classic Plus, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
11 days?! Wow.... lucky. I am clearly doing something wrong. What were the documents you submitted? I sent in an image of my Platinum Card (from the Delta website) and a PDF of the last month statement. Was that enough?
That was enough for me! Hope you get yours soon.
Old May 24, 2022, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by latexlegend
That was enough for me! Hope you get yours soon.
Now at +1 month and still nothing... how did actually see the status? The only I can tell is by clicking the "QR code" button in the app and then the Star Alliance should show Gold, right? Is there another way to see status via ANA's app?
Old May 24, 2022, 7:33 pm

Programs: Delta DM
When I log into ANA's site, I now see Platinum logo next to my name. I guess I've got the status match.

Last edited by golfr; May 25, 2022 at 10:40 am
Old May 25, 2022, 6:31 am

Programs: DL PM, AA PPro, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle, Enterprise Silver
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Now at +1 month and still nothing... how did actually see the status? The only I can tell is by clicking the "QR code" button in the app and then the Star Alliance should show Gold, right? Is there another way to see status via ANA's app?
Should also see it directly on the main screen like so when it happens (that’s how I noticed)
Old May 25, 2022, 10:42 am

Programs: Delta DM
So now for those who have ANA Platinum, you can show this when you enter United club traveling domestically? How about Polaris?
Old May 25, 2022, 11:06 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by golfr
So now for those who have ANA Platinum, you can show this when you enter United club traveling domestically? How about Polaris?
Polaris is based solely on class of service so *G status doesn’t matter. It should get you in to United Clubs or any other *G lounges while traveling domestically though regardless of who you are crediting to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.